No announcement yet.

Gary Johnson Goes Full ******

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Enayze View Post
    Actually no, not really. And I wouldn't mind visiting Jamaica, anything in particular you recommend i see.
    Talk to Hughjass. He knows the spots tourist boys like you like. Even though you seem to like the ratchet culture so there are a few street dances I would recommend but then you don't like poor black communities.

Also stay home this November.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
      Talk to Hughjass. He knows the spots tourist boys like you like. Even though you seem to like the ratchet culture so there are a few street dances I would recommend but then you don't like poor black communities.

This is what always cracks me up too man, "where should i go?" when like 8/10 never go anywhere outside Montego Bay/Negril or Kingston. Like, if you're going to a resort, you dont really need advice on anything cause it's all contained anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by HiLo Rudyo! View Post
        This is what always cracks me up too man, "where should i go?" when like 8/10 never go anywhere outside Montego Bay/Negril or Kingston. Like, if you're going to a resort, you dont really need advice on anything cause it's all contained anyways.
        Yeah and the hotel or bus drivers will take them to areas associated with them. Different restaurants and clubs pay the bus drivers to bring tourists to their spots.

Comment

I enjoy your condescending posts, I also enjoy quality cigars while sitting on my balcony and drinking scotch.

Comment

Originally posted by Enayze View Post
            I enjoy your condescending posts, I also enjoy quality cigars while sitting on my balcony and drinking scotch.
            My bad. I never meant for it to be but what part did you find condescending?

Comment

My bad. I never meant for it to be but what part did you find condescending?
              He's saying you're callin him an ignorant tourist bruh.

Comment

I'm voting for Johnson and Weld because they both did good jobs as governors and I will not vote forTrump or Hillary.

BYW...my mother was an illegal alien or immigrant or whatever in the US for 70 years.

Comment

Jill Stein believes vaccines give you autism. She is a moron and those that support her are morons. Hillary isn't really my cup of tea but compared to the other 3 candidates she is ****ing Mother Theresa.

Comment

Originally posted by HiLo Rudyo! View Post
                    He's saying you're callin him an ignorant tourist bruh.
                    But he is ignorant of Jamaica. Am I wrong?

Comment

But he is ignorant of Jamaica. Am I wrong?
                      Nah, but that's why he's saying it I'm pretty sure. Unless I'm really missin somethin in what he posted...

Comment

Working...
                      X