Collapse
No announcement yet.

Khan was spot on when talking about Kell Brook

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Khan sometimes says things which he doesn't always think about properly, heat of the moment kind of stuff. He said the fight could be worth up to 100mill, lmao.

He is getting 5 million POUND, not dollars for this fight. That's more money than he'd get fighting Floyd or Manny.

Let' be honest though, why has Brook got Marquez (would be over a year since he last fought), Frankie Gavin (LOL) and Rios in his crosshairs? Why aren't Thurman, Maidana, Bradley being mentioned?

Comment

Khan last 4 fights were Carlos Molina.. Julio Diaz.. Luis Collazo.. & Devon Alexander. Why not fight Brook, Maidana, Thurman or solve his Danny Garcia problems?

Comment

Originally posted by Fuzzy-101 View Post
        Khan hasn't flat out denied fighting Brook I'm sure well see the fight next year sometime, but having said that why won't Brook prove Khan wrong by taking on the likes ofHey Brother Lonnie, wasn't sure whom to ask. But figured you might have some good insight on the matter. I've been thinking about starting a small business locally, and in need of a business lawyer to go over the ins and outs with. But not sure whom to go see? Any suggestions? Thurman, Marquez, Bradley, I mean it's all well and good calling out names but when push comes to shove his gone back to fighting domestic level fighters.

And khans excuse for not fighting any of these guys next? Tho offered and turned down the Bradley fight!

Comment

Originally posted by talz View Post
          More like 2-3 million for fighting Algieri. People don't realise that Khan is worth over 30million, he can retire tomorrow and be set for life, money is not his priority. Just because Khan doesn't want to give Kell that payday to set him for life doesn't give him the green card to fight scrubs until he gets it does it? Frankie Gavin then Bum bum Rios are terrible fights, why is he not fighting Thurman?
          Khan has no room to talk. He's a joke. Brook tried to fight him and that's all that matters. it always kills me that guys says a guy hasn't fought anybody especially when there trying to fight them. If there not ready then beat them for a career high payday. Easy question who has Khan fought? Khan has lost and not avenged any loss or tough fight.

Comment

Working...
          X