Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did manny take wards spot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Due to Wards inactivity and Manny Pacquiaos victory arguably over the #3 P4P boxer he does rightfully deserve the number #2 spot.

Comment

I can't do it even with Ward's inactivity, Pacquiao just didn't look good to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
        I can't do it even with Ward's inactivity, Pacquiao just didn't look good to me.
        Put Rigondeaux at 2 then. Ward needs to drop.

Comment

Inactivity is hurting Ward.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
            Put Rigondeaux at 2 then. Ward needs to drop.

While inactive, Ward's performances have at least been consistent, the level he's displaying in the ring with his resume as a whole is exactly why I personally can't deny him the spot. I find it difficult to remove him.

Comment

While inactive, Ward's performances have at least been consistent, the level he's displaying in the ring with his resume as a whole is exactly why I personally can't deny him the spot. I find it difficult to remove him.
              His resume as a whole? His career best win is Carl Froch

Comment

It's been 2 and a half years since he beat anyone, though. By the time he fights again, it will probably be 3 years or more since he beat someone that mattered. I don't see how he keeps that spot when all these guys below him are beating so much better opponents in that same time frame.

He's my favorite fighter, but screw that.

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
                  His resume as a whole? His career best win is Carl Froch
                  I'm speaking more of in addition to his performances in the ring and the level he's displaying.

Comment

Other then beating Maroid azz down and getting caught, PAC hasn't gone anywhere.

Comment

I think ward drops because of inactivity but if you put a Manny and rigondeaux at the same weight in the ring together, rigo makes him look foolish. Granted rigos best win is against nonito, his overall skills surpass Pac and I can't put Pac ahead of him.

Comment

Working...
                      X