Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lomachenko Manager: No Surprise Rigondeaux Quit, It's a Shame

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
    I give him a d- for his effort. He did not fight like he usually fights & it could of been many reasons but not cuz it wouldn't be good for his career. It could of opened more doors with a victory....I thought he won the 1st round then lost the rest. I don't think he was able to handle the weight on his own body let alone loma's weight. I think the weight kept him flat footed, no bounce on his toes like he does in fights. Maybe he did hurt his hand in the 2nd round like he claimed cuz I did have him looking good & winning the 1st round but loma also looked very cautious in the 1st round then maybe stepped it up after that but until we get some results on his hand we won't really know why he didn't put a good effort.
    OMG, excuses, excuses, excuses always come from this 3 ultimates loma haters..j. razor, robi13, and shadow...
    So where was all the talks before the fight from you guys?
    Have you forget that already?
    Got amnesia in 1 day?
    I dont know if you stupid or just a ultimate haters but you really make yourself looks pathetic...
    Buauahahahahahah...just so ****ing funny

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
      The only way he could redeem himself is for a rematch & a KO victory which I really doubt now it happens....
      I kind of disagree my man, if the opponents at his normal weights now think Rigo is there for the taking they might now want to fight him!

Imagine if everyone at 122 or 126 start calling him out an he fights them all then beats them all!

Don't you think cleaning out a division will kind of rectify Rigo quitting against Loma?

Comment

Originally posted by Socialtwinkie View Post
        The reason why he wasn't active is because Lomachenko didn't play Rigos game.

Rigo likes to sit and slow the pace down. He accomplishes this by finding an angle he likes. Sitting on it and waiting for the other guy to continuously swing at him. When the guy makes a mistake he counters.

Loma countered this with head movement, feints, and good footwork. Everytime Rigo got ready to sit and counter Loma would reset the angle by continuously walking to the left, literally circling Rigo. With rigo never having his feet set, he could generate no power. Also, this worked to Loma's advantage because he continuously walked out of the line of Rigos left effectively nullifying it.

When rigo did sit, Loma came in, again from the left and used his footwork to position himself in a superior postion where rigo couldn't hit him. He even went so far to lean on Rigo forcing the ref to reset the fighters.

If Loma doesn't like the angle he changes it. Rigo can only fight from one position. That's it. He's a one hand dominate fighter. That's it. Rigo doesn't have a jab. He only has a left straight. Nullify the left straight and you win.

Not even hard to diagnose at all.
        Pretty much this..

Comment

Originally posted by BigOneFromCuba View Post
          it definitely needs to be an investigation into why rigondeaux was not active. He never in his career perform like that. He did nothing. And make sense to me now that he was told that he should not win it wouldn't be good for his career if he won that's the only thing that makes sense.
          that's why he quit, because that would be good for his career, right?
          And keeping yourself in defence with less damage taken can't be the reason of not being active in attack, right?
          And he surely met multiple times fighters 2 division heavier in Pro career, right?
          Stop. Just stop.

Comment

Working...
          X