Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lomachenko on Rigondeaux: I Learned Nothing, It Was Easy!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gary Coleman View Post
    Weight or no, size or no, Loma is a level above.

I thought he would bring the best out of Guillermo but it turns out, Rigo is the same guy, no matter who he fights. It's unfortunate.
    This, This and more of This. People need to realize this boy is the truth. No one around his weight class beats him. It's too bad he's to small to dominate larger weight classes because he could....

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
      Rigondeaux was a disaster: landed a single left in the second round and "broke" his hand...
      I know punches were landed by both men, but I think I only remember seeing one or two by Lomachenko. No one landed a telling blow. Rigondeaux quit because he knew what he was feeling in there, and he knew it was insurmountable. He was either going to fight the ugliest fight possible, holding, fouling, spoiling; get clowned and embarrassed; or get KTFO. He chose to exit, stage left.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
        I cant help but feel sorry for him though because how many of us wish we could turn back the clock to make a different decision somewhere in our lives. At least we don't have a ton of cameras and millions of people watching us when we fail at something.
        You’re a good man. Empathy is an important human trait. I was so disgusted, so angry at Rigondeaux after the fight. Less than twenty-four hours have passed and I’m pretty much over it. Lol Maybe it’s just my age and, after the initial shock, grasp that it’s really nothing in the grand scheme. For Rigo, though, it might be altogether a different story. This could turn out to be something he’ll forever regret. I hope not. As you said, we all have decisions we’d like to take back.

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
          You’re a good man. Empathy is an important human trait. I was so disgusted, so angry at Rigondeaux after the fight. Less than twenty-four hours have passed and I’m pretty much over it. Lol Maybe it’s just my age and, after the initial shock, grasp that it’s really nothing in the grand scheme. For Rigo, though, it might be altogether a different story. This could turn out to be something he’ll forever regret. I hope not. As you said, we all have decisions we’d like to take back.
          As angry as I want to be when things like that happen, and heart comes into question for the one who stops or quits, I realize that they will be their own worst critics when the reality of the aftermath sets in and they have taken a sht storm of criticism and the options on their future are more limited. The human psyche is hard to penetrate to know exactly what is going on inside but if any of us have ever done something we seriously regret, it is hard to expect someone else to not have that vulnerability that makes each and all of us do things we would pay almost any money to be able to reverse, things that haunt all of us.
          Last edited by richardt; 12-10-2017, 05:39 PM.

Comment

As angry as I want to be when things like that happen, and heart comes into question for the one who stops or quits, I realize that they will be their own worst critics when the reality of the aftermath sets in and they have taken a sht storm of criticism and the options on their future are more limited. The human psyche is hard to penetrate to know exactly what is going on inside but if any of us have ever done something we seriously regret, it is hard to expect someone else to not have that vulnerability that makes us do things we would pay almost any money to be able to reverse that haunts all of us.
            I agree.

Comment

I cant help but feel sorry for him though because how many of us wish we could turn back the clock to make a different decision somewhere in our lives. At least we don't have a ton of cameras and millions of people watching us when we fail at something.
              I feel bad for him as well but he knows the game. He should of fought-on.

Comment

As angry as I want to be when things like that happen, and heart comes into question for the one who stops or quits, I realize that they will be their own worst critics when the reality of the aftermath sets in and they have taken a sht storm of criticism and the options on their future are more limited. The human psyche is hard to penetrate to know exactly what is going on inside but if any of us have ever done something we seriously regret, it is hard to expect someone else to not have that vulnerability that makes each and all of us do things we would pay almost any money to be able to reverse, things that haunt all of us.
                Good Post!!! We can't always be at the top and all will fail at some point...

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                  Haha I like that. Mind if I pass that on as my own???
                  It's for everyone to use.

Comment

Originally posted by GOLDKING View Post
                    I see the minority privilege, handout losers and white liberal, emasculated sheep are still making excuses for the ''slick brudda'' getting outclassed and quitting.hahahahahaha losers.
                    Loma's so slick that they are going to accuse him of cultural appropriation.

Comment

Lomachenko wants to fight like a black person, he also show boats and says things a la Broner.

Comment

Working...
                      X