Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cop filmed "executing" man at point blank range found not guilty of murder.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
    Tupac got shot 5 times and didn't die, 50 cent got hit 9 times and lived. I've been hunting, and seen deer and even a fuçking squirrel get away after being hit. And that's assuming the cops solo shot hits the intended target.

I personally don't see any problem at all with shooting 3 times. You just have to be certain when you're shooting
    was 2 pac and 50 shot by a cop???

cops are trained to shoot a gun, they know where the target is. you're comparing this to some thugs???

im talking about cops here bro!! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
      And why did the cop feel the need to have the guy crawl to him?

I'm watching the video and see that that guy clearly has his arms and hands on carpet in front of him. Why couldn't the cop have just approached with the gun training on him and then cuffed him?
      You guys are hilarious being Monday morning quarterbacks on a situation you have ZERO KNOWLEDGE about.

Comment

this is completely insane. all that cop wanted to do was to make hiim **** up and kill him.

there's something horribly wrong with this country. holy sh#t.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
          You guys are hilarious being Monday morning quarterbacks on a situation you have ZERO KNOWLEDGE about.
          coward!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
            was 2 pac and 50 shot by a cop???

cops are trained to shoot a gun, they know where the target is. you're comparing this to some thugs???

im talking about cops here bro!! LOL
            You were also talking about hunting, while trying to make a point that '99% of the time, what you shoot drops' (not verbatim). Here I have examples of people being shot multiple times and living.

Do you think cops have special guns or ammo? Cops have that "one hitter quitter" bullet that we don't have? You say, "they know where the target is", what target is that? Is there a special place to shoot that we don't know about? Are the head and heart no longer primary targets? Lastly, you say "you're comparing cops to thugs"? Those thugs have probably shot their guns more than the cops

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
              Agree with this. The cop was very intimidating and escalated the encounter with this degrading tone and confusing/complicated instructions.

you'd have to be an idiot or biased to think that cop wasn't itching to kill somebody. everything about that encounter was designed toward it ending with the dude on the ground being shot. that guy is a murderer.

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                You were also talking about hunting, while trying to make a point that '99% of the time, what you shoot drops' (not verbatim). Here I have examples of people being shot multiple times and living.

Do you think cops have special guns or ammo? Cops have that "one hitter quitter" bullet that we don't have? You say, "they know where the target is", what target is that? Is there a special place to shoot that we don't know about? Are the head and heart no longer primary targets? Lastly, you say "you're comparing cops to thugs"? Those thugs have probably shot their guns more than the cops

no, they have the same bullets we do, only difference is THEY are trained to shoot. they practice at the range where as the average guy with a gun prolly has never ever shoot at anyone or anything before!! those thugs may have shot their guns more than a cop, but how many times did they hit their target though?????

Comment

We're making observations and judgement from watching the video. It's pretty clear what transpires in it.

What it really necessary for the cop it instruct the guy to crawl towards him and "to keep his hands up and fall on his face"? The cop was intimidating and aggressive in his tone.

I can't imagine what I would do if the police were called to my house, I was drunk and they had assault rifles trained on me.

Comment

Whats your law enforcement training?

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                      this is completely insane. all that cop wanted to do was to make hiim **** up and kill him.

there's something horribly wrong with this country. holy sh#t.

QUICK... make a decision... wait,... hurry up.....

****.... too late.... you're dead.

Comment

Working...
                      X