No announcement yet.

I told you all

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
    I never said it was JUST a race issue, did I?
    Well, I don't care about the other issues, and indeed, I never mentioned them. But you did accuse me (and several others) of racism. Since you were more than eager to showcase your boxing analysis through Lubin getting KTFO, at least man up to back your claim that my posts are racially biased. If you cannot, an apology would be appreciated.

Comment

After years of Garcia not doing anything of note. Yeah thats great!

Also everything is free for me as Im not in the US.
      He fought Thurman in 2017

He fought Guerrero in 2016

He fought Peterson in 2015

He fought Herrera in 2014

He fought Lucas in 2013

**** are you talking about?

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post

He fought Lucas in 2013

this is boxing scene... they are all bums and Keith is a bum because hes ducking spence

Comment

Lubin was KO1'd by the terrible Charlo

Says a great deal

The guy his brother fought wasn't much better either.

I agree with the point of thread - Harmon should be making Hurd/Charlo/Lara fight each other instead of each facing prospects - though props for Hurd for stepping up.

Comment

Originally posted by techliam View Post
            Lubin was KO1'd by the terrible Charlo

Says a great deal

The guy his brother fought wasn't much better either.

I agree with the point of thread - Harmon should be making Hurd/Charlo/Lara fight each other instead of each facing prospects - though props for Hurd for stepping up.
            what makes him terrible?

Comment

He fought Lucas in 2013

You might want to actually read what I write, or rather reply to my posts that concern you because Thurman/Garcia was kind of the whole point of my reply.

Just to humour you:
              You know what I replied to? The claim that Haymon is not "terrible" because he made Garcia v Thurman on supposedly free TV. My response to that was that was the first decent opponent Garcia had had in years...plural, meaning more than one year.

And the reality is, he was. If we are to count Peterson as a world class opponent, after that and before Thurman, Garcia faced:

Malignaggi who was shot

Guerrero who was shot

Vargas who is a d lister at best, I'm probably being kind bynot calling him a journeyman

Thats a stretch of almost 2 years...that "s" is a plural.

The fact that you would bring up Guerrero has some sort of legitimate opponent is yet more evidence of your stupidity and complete lack of boxing knowledge and integrity.

Comment

You might want to actually read what I write, or rather reply to my posts that concern you because Thurman/Garcia was kind of the whole point of my reply.

Just to humour you:
                You know what I replied to? The claim that Haymon is not "terrible" because he made Garcia v Thurman on supposedly free TV. My response to that was that was the first decent opponent Garcia had had in years...plural, meaning more than one year.

And the reality is, he was. If we are to count Peterson as a world class opponent, after that and before Thurman, Garcia faced:

Malignaggi who was shot

Guerrero who was shot

Vargas who is a d lister at best, I'm probably being kind bynot calling him a journeyman

Thats a stretch of almost 2 years...that "s" is a plural.

The fact that you would bring up Guerrero has some sort of legitimate opponent is yet more evidence of your stupidity and complete lack of boxing knowledge and integrity.
                i literally listed good fighters he faced from 2013-2017..now tell me your favorite fighter and list their great fights from the last 4 years

Comment

i literally listed good fighters he faced from 2013-2017..now tell me your favorite fighter and list their great fights from the last 4 years
                  No, you listed fighters you think are good for your own personal agenda.

Can you explain why Malignaggi in 2015 and Guerrero in 2016 were good, world class opponents worthy of a title shot (in case of the latter)?

Comment

No, you listed fighters you think are good for your own personal agenda.

Can you explain why Malignaggi in 2015 and Guerrero in 2016 were good, world class opponents worthy of a title shot (in case of the latter)?
                    who is your favorite current fighter??? list who they fought so great from 2013-2017

Comment

Working...
                    X