No announcement yet.

Absolute proof Ward blows weren't low

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by daggum View Post
    a lot of golotas punches were borderline too so whats your point? a lot were low and hurt bowe. just like a lot of wards were low and hurt kovalev. its different how? borderline is going to be the ward fanboys new motto....yeah 99 percent of the glove hit kovalev low but 1 percent hit him on the belt line therefore its lega? therefore it doesnt effect kovalev? what world do you live in? the fights are similar in comparison since both guys low blowed constantly. golota threw some good body shots between the low blows just like ward did but a 3 punch combo to the balls ended up in a dq loss for golota and a tko win for ward. seems kidna strange to me. almost like boxing isnt on the up and up...and if you come up with the ward was winning anyway/he had kovalev hurt...golota had bowe down numerous times and stumbling around. i guess he should have been allowed to throw that 3 punch combo and never should have been dq'd?

wards team didnt chastise ward because there was no consequences! if golota could continually lowblow bowe and get away with it and win the fight im pretty sure they wouldnt have told him to stop.
    Lmfao at 99%. You must still be drunk.

I thought a couple of the final blows were low but You are over exaggerating what happened here. The damage in the 8th was from legal blows. Then kov wanted out and he found a way to quit.

Motor city is also correct that weeks made it clear what would be considered low at the start and in the dressing room. He was consistent with his pre fight instructions.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      That's a fake Twitter account. Stop!
      How do you know or are you assuming

Comment

Originally posted by -EX- View Post
        Whether the "ending" blows were legal or not, I don't like the stoppage there...
        What was Weeks supposed to do? Kovalev wasn't protecting himself. The ropes weren't holding him up so he couldn't rule it a knockdown. There is no standing 8 count. What was Weeks supposed to do?

Comment

Originally posted by Shape up View Post
          How do you know or are you assuming
          I'm a Twitter expert. That's a fake account probably made by [MENTION]freedom.[/MENTION] just like he made the fake Robert Byrd fake account before the first fight

Comment

Kovalev was done, you could see his body language after the head shots. He was done and this is why I want a trilogy. Because I want Ward to beat him down again and this time I want a corner stoppage or Kovalev himself quits on his stool, which was bound to happen in the rematch.

Ward detractors don't have a leg to stand on, they're just salty they predicted a stoppage for Kovalev twice and the first fight went 12 rounds with Ward winning and the second fight Kovalev lasted only 8 rounds cause his stamina was even worse than when he "overtrained", his defense to body punches was non existent, his head was target practice for Ward and it was Ward who got the stoppage.
            Last edited by -Kev-; 06-18-2017, 04:50 AM.

Comment

Bruh just stop. Go back to being funny and trolling
              you cant disprove anything i said so you want me to stop? ward fans went from pretending ward won teh first fight to pretending low blows are legit shots just because they might have made slight contact with a legal area as well? thats pretty "low" even for their "low" standards. i wont bring myself "down" to their level. i just follow the rules and those were not legal punches for the most part. just like golotas werent legal. are we really goign to get into a whose lowblows were lower discussion? why cant ward just fight clean? it would save us all time and energy

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                you cant disprove anything i said so you want me to stop? ward fans went from pretending ward won teh first fight to pretending low blows are legit shots just because they might have made slight contact with a legal area as well? thats pretty "low" even for their "low" standards. i wont bring myself "down" to their level. i just follow the rules and those were not legal punches for the most part. just like golotas werent legal. are we really goign to get into a whose lowblows were lower discussion? why cant ward just fight clean? it would save us all time and energy
                I posted videos. You're running your mouth. Post the videos that contradict the videos I posted

Comment

I'm a Twitter expert. That's a fake account probably made by [MENTION]freedom.[/MENTION] just like he made the fake Robert Byrd fake account before the first fight
                  So what makes you a Twitter expert, are you a qualified twitt?

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                    Kovalev was done, you could see his body language after the head shots. He was done and this is why I want a trilogy. Because I want Ward to beat him down again and this time I want a corner stoppage or Kovalev himself quits on his stool, which was bound to happen in the rematch.

Ward detractors don't have a leg to stand on, they're just salty they predicted a stoppage for Kovalev twice and the first fight went 12 rounds with Ward winning and the second fight Kovalev lasted only 8 rounds cause his stamina was even worse than when he "overtrained", his defense to body punches was non existent, his head was target practice for Ward and it was Ward who got the stoppage.
                    True. His stamina was gone again by the 5th. And Kovalev can't fight in the clinch. And he abandoned going to the body after the 2nd round. He's predictable. Jab, jab, right hand

Comment

Originally posted by Shape up View Post
                      So what makes you a Twitter expert, are you a qualified twitt?
                      Do you see how much stuff on here I post from Twitter? That's a fairly new account. Freedom did the same thing before the first fight when he made a fake Robert Byrd account

Comment

Working...
                      X