No announcement yet.

Powerful testimony

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
    I won't put myself in His seat because I'm not Him. Too much love and respect to try to play God. You on the other hand seem to want to blame God for man's mistakes. Gave man the garden, told him what was good and what not to do, man did his own thing and got kicked out.

Led the Israel out of Egypt, even parted the Red Sea and they walked across dry land to get to the other side, they make an idol out of melted gold when they get to the other side. And those are just a couple examples. You seem to think you know better than God.

You also seem confused. YOU reject God but you want him to do everything for you. In what walk of life does that work, let alone with God? The world has fallen and is in need of Him. He sent His Son to die for OUR sins, that's how much love He has for us. World would be different if we weren't so busy pointing the finger and followed Christ. You should talk to Him, I'm sure if you were sincere and really actually wanted answers He would answer you. Praying for you buddy, as well as everyone else.
    your love for god has nothing to d with it and we both know that. you know for a fact if you were god, there would be no tornadoes, earthquakes, birth defects, floods, famine, wars in YOUR name, cancer.......

i dont reject god or his son jesus (NOT hayzeus). i love the IDEA of a superior being who will grant HIS creations BACK into his home. BUT LOVING ?!?!?!? its a farce. a superior being either loves us all equally or not at all.

right, adam and eve did some ''truly despicable shlt (end sarcasm)''. makes perfect sense for ALL OF US to suffer for it. kinda like you doing a crime and everyone in your family and their families going to jail for it. even the unborn kids will be sent to prison for YOUR crime.

that shlt makes ALL the sense in the world. only a superior being can conjure up something that fair n square

dont waste a prayer on me. pray that world hunger ends tomorrow. if you have a prayer left over, pray that isis is defeated for good.

lets see how that goes.

(was gonna post the duran duran song but, nah)

Comment

I have no idea what you are talking about, haha. If it's any parallels you can save it. I follow the Bible man. Christ has done great things for me and hasn't steered me wrong. My faith is in Him. I could go on with stories, but testimony seems to be wasted on this site.
      I understand that you wouldn't have an idea of what I'm talking about my dude. Here is a very simple example.

The very name Jesus is a deception. There is no equivalent to the letter "J" in original Hebrew. Yeshua in English would be translated to Joshua. Yet for some very strange reason, the people who translated the bible decided to change the name of the greater avatar, while keeping the name Joshua/Yeshua for supposedly lesser, or for safer wording mere prophets.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
        I understand that you wouldn't have an idea of what I'm talking about my dude. Here is a very simple example.

The very name Jesus is a deception. There is no equivalent to the letter "J" in original Hebrew. Yeshua in English would be translated to Joshua. Yet for some very strange reason, the people who translated the bible decided to change the name of the greater avatar, while keeping the name Joshua/Yeshua for supposedly lesser, or for safer wording mere prophets.
        What are you, one of those Hebrew Isrealites?

Comment

NO. I have a passion for the hidden truth. Council of Nicea. Look into it.

Comment

Pretty sure he is a flat earther

Comment

Originally posted by SemiGreat View Post
              your love for god has nothing to d with it and we both know that. you know for a fact if you were god, there would be no tornadoes, earthquakes, birth defects, floods, famine, wars in YOUR name, cancer.......

i dont reject god or his son jesus (NOT hayzeus). i love the IDEA of a superior being who will grant HIS creations BACK into his home. BUT LOVING ?!?!?!? its a farce. a superior being either loves us all equally or not at all.

right, adam and eve did some ''truly despicable shlt (end sarcasm)''. makes perfect sense for ALL OF US to suffer for it. kinda like you doing a crime and everyone in your family and their families going to jail for it. even the unborn kids will be sent to prison for YOUR crime.

that shlt makes ALL the sense in the world. only a superior being can conjure up something that fair n square

dont waste a prayer on me. pray that world hunger ends tomorrow. if you have a prayer left over, pray that isis is defeated for good.

lets see how that goes.

(was gonna post the duran duran song but, nah)
              The reason it was passed onto all of us is the blood. God made us a certain way, he isn't gonna change that cause one person screwed up so none of the rest of us get it. It's all connected. Which is why Christ died and shed His blood. Through the shedding of His blood he became the ultimate sacrifice, His blood washes away the multitude of sins within us due to the original sin passed on from Adam.

My love for God is the reason I wouldn't even try to put myself in his place. You're talking to a guy that won't even play the god of war game because it's false god worship, because I believe in only one true God, so I'm not just saying it to say it.

The thing is that you don't have to suffer for it, that's what Christ is for. As I said before (haha I sound like Floyd) you seem to be pointing the finger at God as if you have no sin. When everyone does. God has given you a way to him but you reject it. Let's say you actually watched the video I posted. Now imagine you're in that line, your whole life testifying against you, heck maybe even this instance is brought up and God asks you why you continued to reject him. You'd have no excuse, his word is here, it's being preached throughout the world, but for some reason you just didn't want to accept it because you felt some kind of way.

I'm still praying for you, like I pray for everyone else.

Comment

Originally posted by Mc,Lovin View Post
                Pretty sure he is a flat earther
                made me bust out laughing at work

Comment

The reason it was passed onto all of us is the blood. God made us a certain way, he isn't gonna change that cause one person screwed up so none of the rest of us get it. It's all connected. Which is why Christ died and shed His blood. Through the shedding of His blood he became the ultimate sacrifice, His blood washes away the multitude of sins within us due to the original sin passed on from Adam.

My love for God is the reason I wouldn't even try to put myself in his place. You're talking to a guy that won't even play the god of war game because it's false god worship, because I believe in only one true God, so I'm not just saying it to say it.

The thing is that you don't have to suffer for it, that's what Christ is for. As I said before (haha I sound like Floyd) you seem to be pointing the finger at God as if you have no sin. When everyone does. God has given you a way to him but you reject it. Let's say you actually watched the video I posted. Now imagine you're in that line, your whole life testifying against you, heck maybe even this instance is brought up and God asks you why you continued to reject him. You'd have no excuse, his word is here, it's being preached throughout the world, but for some reason you just didn't want to accept it because you felt some kind of way.

I'm still praying for you, like I pray for everyone else.
                  ok, youre a carpenter. youre going to build a huge house for your children using termite infested wood, faulty wiring, make sure the pipes leak and build it on quicksand ? while YOU go live in a beautiful mansion in the sky ?

theres no LOGICAL reason to punish us for what adam and eve did. no need for a human sacrifice. no need to ''part seas''. no need for evil for that matter.

Comment

Originally posted by SemiGreat View Post
                    ok, youre a carpenter. youre going to build a huge house for your children using termite infested wood, faulty wiring, make sure the pipes leak and build it on quicksand ? while YOU go live in a beautiful mansion in the sky ?

theres no LOGICAL reason to punish us for what adam and eve did. no need for a human sacrifice. no need to ''part seas''. no need for evil for that matter.
                    So in other words, you know better than God. No blame can be placed on man I guess in your eyes.

Ok man, no further reason to discuss it. As I said, you feel a certain kind of way and you are gonna stick to it. I just pray it changes before he returns.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                      Be careful! You know punishment for your sins can pass down to your children?
                      I share a bloodline with aleister crowly(look him up)
                      So by your logic my whole family tree is going to hell

Comment

Working...
                      X