No announcement yet.

Amir Khan: Announcement next week for my next fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ImmzB View Post
    Amir Khan said on a IG LIVE video, there will be a press conference next week to announce his next fight opponent and date in September.

I really want him to fight Lamont Peterson. That would be a good fight in Birmingham which is the rumoured city to host Khan's next fight.

KhanPeterson2 KhanPetersonII

If Peterson cant happen and Vargas and Broner don't have their rematch, Khan - Vargas would also be good. I reckon to get Vargas to travel to England, he will ask for more money.

Who do you guys think Khan should fight next?

peterson got stopped in his last fight.

khan need to fight somebody else

Comment

Just like Kell Brook fight it will be a Soft Touch!

UK Level guy maybe Johnny Garton or somebody like that
      Last edited by sicko; 06-23-2018, 01:32 PM.

Comment

This is what Khans career would have been like if he stayed in the uk. Fought a bunch of bums for commonwealth titles while stupid fans call him pfp

Comment

Yeah, probably Samuel Vargas. Sounds about right. Then Brook vs Khan at the end of the year.

Comment

Itll be Jessie Vargas or josesito Lopez...

Comment

I get so sick of the BS. If Khan knows who his next opponent is then just say his name right now. To hell with this big announcement coming soon crap. It's probably another typical Khan low risk cherry pick who is in nobody's top 10 anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by ImmzB View Post
                Amir Khan said on a IG LIVE video, there will be a press conference next week to announce his next fight opponent and date in September.

I really want him to fight Lamont Peterson. That would be a good fight in Birmingham which is the rumoured city to host Khan's next fight.

KhanPeterson2 KhanPetersonII

If Peterson cant happen and Vargas and Broner don't have their rematch, Khan - Vargas would also be good. I reckon to get Vargas to travel to England, he will ask for more money.

Who do you guys think Khan should fight next?
                Broner.... let’s get it on!

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
                  Itll be Jessie Vargas or josesito Lopez...
                  Vargas is actually a top 10 welterweight and far more dangerous than the usual Khan cherry pick. Lopez sounds much more likely. If he just said who his opponent will be we wouldn't be guessing. I am not expecting anybody good for his next opponent. Khan was a risk taker a long time ago. I think his risk taking days are long gone. He just wants to cash out and retire.

Comment

Samuel Vargas is ranked 47th by boxrec and he has been KOed twice and he is from Canada. That sounds very similar to Khan's last cherry pick although that guy was ranked 101 by boxrec. Amazing that English fans will buy another mismatch.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                      99% guaranteed to be a crap opponent.

Clearly Brook and Khan are taking no risks before they fight.

Why not just fight now? What are they waiting for?
                      I agree. Fighting bums does absolutely nothing for their confidence or to further build up their fight

Comment

Working...
                      X