Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

That Errol Spence Jr. fight was a waste of time.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That Errol Spence Jr. fight was a waste of time.

Let me start by saying, I am a bigger Spence fan than the majority of you braindead, band wagon jumpers. Doesn't matter that he has gyno nips, I'm still a big fan. However, that fight last night was a joke, and actually made his stock drop in my opinion. A massive stage like that, and they line up a tomato can?! I know you phaggots will say it was the mandatory, but mandatories are paid off all the time. For Errol's homecoming they should have rustled up a known/durable opponent and put on a show for the fans.

PS. Fook that phaggot at the World Boxing Video Archive who uploaded a 2.11 GB file for a 1 round fight.

How bout dem Cowboys!!!!

Comment

Now the mandatory is out of the way, Spence has to take on one of the division's best in his next fight. Ideally that would be the winner of Garcia/Porter. I'm assuming Terence Crawford will get the winner of Matthysse/Pacquiao.

Comment

When do IBF mando's get paid off? You must be a complete idiot. You have a pic of the cheating gypsy. When he said he was fighting a rematch with Wlad, which he was contractually obligated to do, the IBF stripped him. When g wanted to fight Vanes instead of some prospect with 12 pro fights, the IBF stripped him. Why didn't your boy, the gypsy cheat pay to allow his rematch? Why didn't g pay to keep his belt?

Damn, there sure are some real idiots on here. And this Willie Wonka character is one of the dumbest yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.Cool View Post
          When do IBF mando's get paid off? You must be a complete idiot. You have a pic of the cheating gypsy. When he said he was fighting a rematch with Wlad, which he was contractually obligated to do, the IBF stripped him. When g wanted to fight Vanes instead of some prospect with 12 pro fights, the IBF stripped him. Why didn't your boy, the gypsy cheat pay to allow his rematch? Why didn't g pay to keep his belt?

Damn, there sure are some real idiots on here. And this Willie Wonka character is one of the dumbest yet.
          Yep. The IBF is the one sanctioning body that doesn’t mess around with mandatories and title defences. If you don’t agree to defend that title it’s 100% getting vacated..

Comment

It's kinda sad that Spence is wasting his prime and youth this way. Spence is my boy but I won't be watching him again until he fights someone with a pulse.

Disappointing comp so far.

Comment

Haven’t watched the fight yet

Agree the fights a waste of time for everyone involved from Spence to the fans Fans

But is it really surprising how it played out , Spence is elite and a P4P fighter Ocampos is a fighter who had never beaten a top 150 ( Ok that’s a lie his best win was a guy ranked #148) fighter in his career

There’s levels to this sport and when you fight a guy literally 10 levels below you this is what happens.

Comment

Originally posted by White Willie View Post
                Now the mandatory is out of the way, Spence has to take on one of the division's best in his next fight. Ideally that would be the winner of Garcia/Porter. I'm assuming Terence Crawford will get the winner of Matthysse/Pacquiao.
                ... Spence just stated that he is after the winner of Danny/Porter and then Thurman... He said he will fight Bud after those...

Comment

Impressive never the less.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Mangtana View Post
                    Yep. The IBF is the one sanctioning body that doesn’t mess around with mandatories and title defences. If you don’t agree to defend that title it’s 100% getting vacated..
                    phuck the IBF and phuck their mandatories

Comment

Working...
                    X