No announcement yet.

Trainer Don Charles says Canelo should catch a life time ban

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post
    hell yeah. send Clenelo to Guantanamo Bay for 15 years of thorough interrogation/torture.
    Aww, you motherfcvkers. Okay. Alright. I'm putting cases on all you biiatches. Huh. You think you can do this shiiet.... You think you can do this to me? You motherfcvkers will be playing basketball in Pelican Bay when I get finished with you. SHU program, nuggah. 23 hour lockdown. I'm the man up in this piece.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
      Aww, you motherfcvkers. Okay. Alright. I'm putting cases on all you biiatches. Huh. You think you can do this shiiet.... You think you can do this to me? You motherfcvkers will be playing basketball in Pelican Bay when I get finished with you. SHU program, nuggah. 23 hour lockdown. I'm the man up in this piece.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
        Drug testing is a crapshoot. Drugs are decades ahead of the testing agencies, the public only has access to partial information about testing program which are casually revised for high-profile stars, biased/corrupt organizations like the WBC have an erratic history as far as determining which fights should or should not proceed, etc.

The guys who are getting caught are just the guys who made dumb mistakes, not the worst offenders.

You would have guys like Canelo and Ortiz banned for life while anthony joshua walks around looking like a balloon animal with a hideous HGH gut.

Almost all of this stuff revolves around keeping the agencies clean not the athletes. They know it's a crapshoot & that full legalization would barely change a thing but if someone gets hurt they want to say they did everything required of them to prevent it. That's it.
        The drug suppliers (like memo) may be ahead but they arent that far off otherwise guys wouldnt be dodging tests with fake dicks and abusing the three strike location system (an issue, and suspect rule). Once we can get year round, legitimate testing going guys will have to cut down further on their use and probably give up some great drugs that just arent invisible yet.

As long as the fans stay behind it, testing should get stricter and it will shrink a lot of the effects of juicing.

Dont be surprised to see the juiceweather, andre ward method of juicing by retiring being a thing in later years. Will stay a gap unless some "must enter a one year testing prior to entering competition" program.
        Last edited by SplitSecond; 03-16-2018, 01:00 PM.

Comment

i wouldnt say life time for this offense but i'd give him a 2 year ban for it as its first time hes been caught. although there is the argument that if they cheat once, they will cheat again.

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-O Suave View Post
            Always mad when I see a cheat.

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
              Always mad when I see a cheat.

Comment

he's right. its the only way to try and flush out the cheats. we all know it won't happen though, when you got millions on the line people will do anything and everything to try and gain an advantage over their opponent.

maybe lifetimeban, fine and possible prison time would flush out 99.9% of the cheats

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
                  he's right. its the only way to try and flush out the cheats. we all know it won't happen though, when you got millions on the line people will do anything and everything to try and gain an advantage over their opponent.

maybe lifetimeban, fine and possible prison time would flush out 99.9% of the cheats

Comment

Working...
                  X