No announcement yet.

Life after death

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
    All religions are men trying to reach God.

Christianity, is God trying to reach men.

Either way it was a great trick all of them have done with religion.

Comment

I was raised Catholic. And I do believe in God.

But I don't believe in the God Christianity, Islam or any other monotheistic religion believes in.

God is in my opinion is something none of us truly understands or expects to be. It doesn't go by the rules people say he does.

Honestly the concept of God made up by people is an insult to the real God.

A girl that got raped and then got abortion should be condemned according to the main monotheistic religions.

But the God I belive in is a critical thinker and knows why she did what she did, knows why borning a child that would not be loved by its mother isn't a smart choice and wouldn't result in anything good.

So yes, I do believe in God and the after life.

I believe atheists who are ultra anti religion but are good people can go to heaven and religious people who are genuinely bad people in their day to day lives can go to hell.

Comment

No.. you pay for your good or bad deeds right here, you have only one life do what you want to before the plug is pulled out...

Comment

All religions are men trying to reach God.

Christianity, is God trying to reach men.

Is that why the Vatican is worth over $15 Billion

Comment

It's a bunch of bull, man. Plain and simple.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
              Is that why the Vatican is worth over $15 Billion
              Christianity =/= Catholicism

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
                God is in my opinion is something none of us truly understands or expects to be. It doesn't go by the rules people say he does.

Honestly the concept of God made up by people is an insult to the real God.
                I tend to believe in this more than in any religion. "The people's god is an insult to the concept of the real god".

But I still don't believe in an afterlife I merely believe SOMETHING had to create what we are/we've become. The whole big bang thing doesn't make sense to me. I mean okay the big bang happened, but how did it happen? Who put all that sh^t there to bang big???? Story doesn't check out to me. Although then you got a bigger question of who setup the guy who setup the big bang? lol.

I also am one of these cats who believe we could be living in a simulation so our "god" could be some futuristic version of ourselves & all the things we know about our world could be realities contained just in this simulation so the nature of the "real world" might not even be known to us.

Comment

You make your own heaven and hell here on earth. Dead is dead, gone forever.

Comment

I don't know you personally Beercules, but even though I joke around and stuff in this website from time to time, this is something I wouldn't take lightly.

I believe from every ounce of my being, that our Lord Jesus Christ died for our sins, he has done so much for me in every area of my life and I've received nothing but blessings from him all the time.

I know that from a human perspective that sounds illogical because science can't explain God, but it never will because God is a supernatural being, simple as that.

Before you go to bed, just pray to God Beercules, ask him for guidance and wisdom, tell him all the stuff you don't say to anyone, because even though sometimes we feel alone in this life, truth is he never leaves our side and he's willing to listen, he just wants you to look for him.

He won't fail you, he never does, I guarantee it
                    Well said, brother.

Comment

You'll never convince the Materialist Reductionist crowd but there's meaning to this life.

Comment

Working...
                      X