• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Golovkin was willing to fight Chavez Jr and Froch at 168

But wanted 164 for Ward????

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
    But wanted 164 for Ward????
    who cares...ppl say what they want or gonna do, but the reality is they gonna do what pays the bills regardless...

...like 2 years ago when floyd said he was retired for good...dangle a 100 mill check and a 0 risk fighter and what happens...

Comment

because GGG a bitch, we already established this even his fans know this but wont speak it out loud

Comment

Wards low blows, elbows, wrestling, and headbuts would be too much for him at 168 he ain't a master grappler like Andre.

Comment

I'm sick of this old coward! when is ever fighting outside of 160?

Comment

Hell yeah. 164 for a p4p great, and 168 for that bum that got his ass whooped for 12 rounds by a "JMW COMING UP FOR THE FIRST TIME". Damn right they ain't getting the same deal. You know why? Put Andre in the ring with Canelo for 12 rounds and watch what happens. That's why they ain't getting the same deal.

What's wrong with you, Larry, putting Ward name in the same sentence as that walking heavy bag Chavez Jr? I thought you knew there's levels to this

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
              Wards low blows, elbows, wrestling, and headbuts would be too much for him at 168 he ain't a master grappler like Andre.
              lampley...

...and down goes ggg, off of a sensational headbutt from ward...

jones....

those extra 4 lbs that ggg had to carry is beginning to show up in the later rounds jim...

lol...

Comment

I think it's pretty well established NOT everyone from 154-168 gets it and lil'g was scared shitless of Ward.

"Ward, move up and fight Kovalev!"
                Ward - "OK, I'll do it two times!"

"Canelo, move up and fight Golovkin!"
                Canelo - "Golovkin, you are next my friend"

"GGG, move up and fight Ward"
                lil'g - "um, NOPE!"

Comment

this is because of that thread where ward was willing to go down to 160 lbs to fight floyd?

how little does GGG make you feel?

Comment

Ward was the one who agreed to 50/50 split and 164, when GGG said yes, Ward said no. Ward never had any intention of fighting GGG at any weight. But he did want your boy Floyd at 160.

Comment

Working...
                    X