No announcement yet.

Why are Samoans fat??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why are Samoans fat??

Not just Samoans but Polynesians in general seem to be very fat. Obviously not all of them but Almost every time I see a polynesian he/she carry some extra weight.......Is it genetic??

They also dominate the fattest countires in the world

Obesity
    1. Nauru 94.5%
    2. Micronesia, Federated States of 93.1%
    3. Cook Islands 90.9%
    4. Tonga 90.8%
    5. Niue 81.7%
    6. Samoa 81.5%

:joker::joker::joker:

Comment

they eat pork with everything

pork in cereal, pork in ice cream, there's even pork in their ketchup

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post

Fuck!

I wanna live there!

Comment

Genetics. Bone density.
          Samoans, Tongans etc are always very heavily set, usually squat & stocky with very thick bones.

Probably why they excel in Rugby and other contact sports. Very powerful.

Sure a lot maybe overweight but they also tend to have high bone density and carry a lot of muscle tissue.

Comment

diet
            genetics
            lack of exercise
            poor education on the subject
            fat b#tches
            troy polamalu's hair
            this guy:

i'm all out.

Comment

Eating is their first instinct after breathing

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post

I work with a couple. Played ball for Sac State.

I tried hanging with them at a Mongolian BBQ joint a couple of times.

I thought I could eat.

Comment

In 2008 and 2010 i went with my rugby team touring Australia and the Pacific Islands a few months at a time respectively, fat?

Okay big boned yeah lol. But 5"11-6"3 245-270 lbs and 20-23 inch necks with heads like bulls of a fit prime Pacific islander sprinting at you full pace (and thats a pretty rapid pace they're deceptive) is not a laugh to tackle at knee-cap level with no pads on, we had the Haka and the full works presented before us.

Off the pitch they are extremely respectable and humble, animals on the pitch. Great bunch of lads.....

It doesn't answer the question 'why are they fat? But i would say off experience they'd eat a white man for dinner unless you're 6"4 plus and 252lbs (as i was) then you can just about handle them, not easy....

Fuck their fatness, they are beasts... They bite too off my personal experience, luckily his nose was big enough to brake.... He laughed at my face, thus i tripped him up and stomped on his calf...thats rugby..... No tickling contest, dog eat dog (or dog eat Pacific islander haha)... Great people...

I guess it depends whether they want to eat or train themselves up as athletes, the genetics are there if they choose to use them right..... Some Aussies are tough ****s too, they're mostly 'game' too....
                  Last edited by RightJab; 04-28-2014, 06:06 PM.

Comment

They are definitely some big brothers.

Comment

Working...
                    X