Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Poll: Do you think the fake marriage proposal was classless?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poll: Do you think the fake marriage proposal was classless?

Because if I was a woman and my boyfriend would make a fake marriage proposal on national TV, it would be the most embarrassing moment of my life. Period.
    I don't care if Broner's girlfriend knew beforehand that he was gonna do that or not. If she is willing to take part in something like this, then she has as much class as he has, which is NO CLASS AT ALL.
    She didn't look embarrassed when Broner turned away from her so I guess she was in the secret. No matter in which culture, marriage is still a holy thing, no matter if it lasts forever or not. To play around with a marriage proposal as if it was a joke is just so classless that I can't quite believe it. Not that I give a sh#t cause its none of my business, but if anybody can laugh about this sh#t and think it was funny....

Vote on the poll
    Yes, it was classless
    65.73%
    No, I don't think it was classless
    34.27%

I can feel the hatred.

Comment

Originally posted by Mastrangelo
      That girl definitely knew he'll do it, so I don't know about class. It definitely wasn't funny though. Broner tries too hard to be funny, most of the times he fails, just watch this post fight press conference with his jokes...
      I didnt even watch the postfight presser cause I cant stand hearing Broner talk really. dude is annoying and his super-lame Floyd impersonations are embarrassing

Comment

Not being religious i couldn't care less about marriage and the bull**** that surrounds it.

Comment

I think she was in on it but if she wasnt thats pretty embarrassing

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
            I think she was in on it but if she wasnt thats pretty embarrassing
            if she was in on it, its even more embarrassing. cause which woman would agree to be part of something like that?

Comment

Here's the stuff

Comment

What's funny is the old lady standing next to her who gets all excited and starts stroking her arm (was that her mother or Broners?) That was the funniest part out of the whole thing.

Comment

Originally posted by raskat View Post
                  Because if I was a woman and my boyfriend would make a fake marriage proposal on national TV, it would be the most embarrassing moment of my life. Period.
                  I don't care if Broner's girlfriend knew beforehand that he was gonna do that or not. If she is willing to take part in something like this, then she has as much class as he has, which is NO CLASS AT ALL.
                  She didn't look embarrassed when Broner turned away from her so I guess she was in the secret. No matter in which culture, marriage is still a holy thing, no matter if it lasts forever or not. To play around with a marriage proposal as if it was a joke is just so classless that I can't quite believe it. Not that I give a sh#t cause its none of my business, but if anybody can laugh about this sh#t and think it was funny....

Vote on the poll
                  She's using him for his money, that's why she doesn't care or act like she doesn't care. Yeah, I not only think it was classless, but it was really stupid. This guy tries too hard, but he's still a dumb kid.

Comment

Nah man, Broner is top notch...grade A individual

Comment

Working...
                    X