No announcement yet.

Anthony Bourdain found dead of apparent suicide in France

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jack_the_rippuh View Post
    He got fucked up the rectum-uterus by a true Black and flew off the handle. Now baby mama's getting called. Now we hearing there was a video. The family don't want the video released. Now the lawyer saying he releasing the video. Now the minister weighing in. The video go viral. That shit go pussy. That mean it go viral like that pic of Rihanna beige pussy. That shit was beige on pink with the island fish aroma... and that shit fat. All that shellfish give that pussy a good aroma when it mix with the blood.
    what the fuq are you talking about?

Comment

Originally posted by 5burowz View Post
      what the fuq are you talking about?
      Bro, I don't even remember typing any of that shit.

Comment

He had a cool ass job I wish I could travel the world and get paid for it

RIP

Comment

Originally posted by 5burowz View Post
          Anthony's life, and now in his death, prove what a vehicle food and culture is to our souls and our humanity. If only we could learn to break bread with one another instead of breaking each other's spirit.

There is no happiness to be found. There is just life. You live it. Until you don't. No sense cheating death as it'll be here before you know it. I cannot tell any man how to live. I also cannot share a meal with a dead one. Thank you for all of the shared meals, Anthony. A mourning period never truly ends in one's heart, but, thank you for taking up space in mine.

I hope you are able to find a fresh baguette in the sky's iridescence as you make your way to parts unknown. Godspeed, Tony.

Damn, take a bow.

Comment

Never got into Bourdain like a lot of people did, but heard him on the JRE countless times & always seemed like a cat enjoying the turn his life had taken & like a overall chill & fun dude.

Sh^tty news. RIP.

His BJJ wife cheating on him or something? He just get tired of it all at 60 something? 60 something don't seem like a bad time to turn out the lights as those last 10-20 years are rarely highlight filled for most. If you are the kind of cat who wishes to turn out the lights before the lights turn out on you.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
              Never got into Bourdain like a lot of people did, but heard him on the JRE countless times & always seemed like a cat enjoying the turn his life had taken & like a overall chill & fun dude.

Sh^tty news. RIP.

His BJJ wife cheating on him or something? He just get tired of it all at 60 something? 60 something don't seem like a bad time to turn out the lights as those last 10-20 years are rarely highlight filled for most. If you are the kind of cat who wishes to turn out the lights before the lights turn out on you.
              Arguably he was still in his prime. He didn’t start doing television until he was in his 40s. He seemed to have a knack and passion for travel, meeting people and telling their stories as well as enjoying wining and dining all sorts of different food and drink. He was young at heart and could party with the best of ‘em.

I’ve been in shock all day because he was such a larger than life character and seemed to have a life very much living for.

I want to be like Anthony Bourdain when I grow up

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
                Illuminati got the suicide game on lock everyone got the same story
                What's their goal?

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                  What's their goal?
                  More views for his show, anything financially to do with him it all goes to them.

Comment

R.I.P.

Seemed like he'd be a cool guy to drink with.

Comment

Originally posted by jack_the_rippuh View Post
                      He got fucked up the rectum-uterus by a true Black and flew off the handle. Now baby mama's getting called. Now we hearing there was a video. The family don't want the video released. Now the lawyer saying he releasing the video. Now the minister weighing in. The video go viral. That shit go pussy. That mean it go viral like that pic of Rihanna beige pussy. That shit was beige on pink with the island fish aroma... and that shit fat. All that shellfish give that pussy a good aroma when it mix with the blood.
                      Manor Grove is for the upper middle class.

Comment

Working...
                      X