Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thank you Sulaiman and the WBC! Viva México!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 187 Proof View Post
    These coward organizations such as the WBA and the IBF allow Mr. 97K to fight the Vanes Martirosyans, Dominic Wades, Willie Monroes, and Kell Brooks of the world. No more!

It's about time someone does what is right and forces Mr. 97K to fight legit opponents. Either fight Canelo, fight Charlo, or be stripped! Mr. 97K wants everything his way and he hasn't earned that right (through his drawing power or his resume) so it's about time he gets put in his place.

The WBC is setting a great example for the other boxing organizations!
    I agree. Only one-legged fighters or Amir Khan.

Comment

Dammit Golovkin, why you "Spike" Clenelo meat with drugs? He wants a way out, viva la Mexico!

Comment

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
        4 star thread keep it up
        Thanks, I will.

Originally posted by JohnCastellanos View Post
        Good job! Show the triple gee cult they are trash!!!
        Thanks. Yeah, they're the scum of the earth.

Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
        The GGG bunboys are mad asf now lol.
        I don't understand why they get so angry because their hero is being forced to fight somebody with a pulse. They were all for mandatories when it was Dominic Wade. Now Charlo, Derevyechenko, and even Canelo have to earn a shot at Mr. 97K according to them.

Comment

Originally posted by 187 Proof View Post
          Thanks, I will.

Thanks. Yeah, they're the scum of the earth.

I don't understand why they get so angry because their hero is being forced to fight somebody with a pulse. They were all for mandatories when it was Dominic Wade. Now Charlo, Derevyechenko, and even Canelo have to earn a shot at Mr. 97K according to them.
          oh its great

they started this **** with lara "who is he...get in line at MW...what has he done? whats he done at MW"

then with charlo it was them saying "he hasnt earned a shot...he hasnt done anything...he just got to MW...he hasnt beaten any good MWs"....then disabled sanchez started saying that stuff adding a "nobody know who he is"

its great

i done said alooonngggg time ago that if k2 kept up their antics with golovkin the whole industry would see it and put in work agaisnt them......we will have to see how this plays out but i think you are starting to see it...i hope canelo tells him to go screw and wbc forces charlo

and i wont be mad if golovkin comes out victorious...i just want to see him fight the guys i wanna see him fight....thats all ive ever wanted...him truly tested

Comment

I think the problem isn't so much that Charlo and D-chenko are such difficult opponents, it's that Golovkin by choosing one gets stripped of the other organizations belt. If Golovkin chooses WBC he loses his IBF title and vise versa. Clear case of Sulaiman supporting his boy, Golovkin must choose Canelo to avoid this catch-22.

Comment

Originally posted by 4truth View Post
              I think the problem isn't so much that Charlo and D-chenko are such difficult opponents, it's that Golovkin by choosing one gets stripped of the other organizations belt. If Golovkin chooses WBC he loses his IBF title and vise versa. Clear case of Sulaiman supporting his boy, Golovkin must choose Canelo to avoid this catch-22.
              There's so much confusion being spread on this forum right now, granted a lot has to do with the alphabets themselves, but I'll try to clear this up for you.

Jermall Charlo 2017-07-29 beat Jorge Sebastian Heiland for WBC Interim
              Sergiy Dchenko 2017-08-25 beat Tureano Johnson for IBF#1
              Ryota Murata 2017-10-22 beat Hassan N'Dam N'Jikam for WBA Championship

Charlo has technically been the longest waiting, he should be next even though IBF ordered Golovkin (April 27th) to fight SD by August 3rd. I believe this is why we're still waiting to hear back on the IBF ruling on the GGG/SD hearing that took place last week.

According to IBF President Daryl Peoples when asked in Feburary about this:

Q:So you decide between yourselves who will go first.

A: Yes, if the WBA Mandatory Challenger has been waiting longer than mine or the WBC Challenger, we’ve all agreed that the WBA should go first.

Comment

Originally posted by S7V7N View Post
                There's so much confusion being spread on this forum right now, granted a lot has to do with the alphabets themselves, but I'll try to clear this up for you.

Jermall Charlo 2017-07-29 beat Jorge Sebastian Heiland for WBC Interim
                Sergiy Dchenko 2017-08-25 beat Tureano Johnson for IBF#1
                Ryota Murata 2017-10-22 beat Hassan N'Dam N'Jikam for WBA Championship

Charlo has technically been the longest waiting, he should be next even though IBF ordered Golovkin (April 27th) to fight SD by August 3rd. I believe this is why we're still waiting to hear back on the IBF ruling on the GGG/SD hearing that took place last week.

According to IBF President Daryl Peoples when asked in Feburary about this:

Q:So you decide between yourselves who will go first.

A: Yes, if the WBA Mandatory Challenger has been waiting longer than mine or the WBC Challenger, we’ve all agreed that the WBA should go first.
                Thanks for that. So how would a unification fight with Saunders rank, if you know.

Comment

The WBC gave a special belt to GGG after the Vanes fight

Comment

Ggg got the hate squad on their period today, I guess he needs to fight everyone on one night that’s the only way this gets solved.

Comment

Paternity test have proved beyond a doubt that Sulaiman is Canelo's Papi.

Comment

Working...
                      X