No announcement yet.

Ryan Garcia getting his ass kicked at floyd's gym

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
    Is this it? Is this the sparring from 2 years ago folks keep talking about? And we don't even have the entire sparring session just a edited highlight reel cherry picking 1 guys best moments against a kid years ago. This is like the clowns who made a big deal of Porter sparring Thurman and claimed he was beat up so bad. yet the full tape came out and it wasn't nothing. And thurman beat Porter when they fought for real showing how meaningless that sparring was. This video means nothing to me. How old was Ryan and how old was the other guy? And where is the full unedited video? Folks need to stop hyping up sparring.

Comment

Video is edited show me the full vid no edits.. kingry has these boys shook 👑 🤴 👑

Comment

Originally posted by King GGG View Post
        He looks damn good.

On a side note he was only 17 when this happened, I mean I think its fair to cut Ryan some slack here he is very young and I'm sure he will have improved a good bit since then.
        He looked the same friday. No jab, no head movement , no defense.

Comment

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post

Good sparring vid

Comment

WTF is this tho..

Comment

There's a few videos of him getting roughed up in sparring but every single fighter goes through it, it's the nature of the beast. Of course a talented young prospect, who was still in High School no less, is gonna have some rough outings when everything is being recorded these days. Sugar Ray Leonard was KNOCKED out in sparring before fighting Hagler, c'mon now.

Comment

Seems like this romero takes sparring too serious guy spars like hes about to clinch a world title lol save it for under the lights man

Comment

Originally posted by davef View Post
                  Seems like this romero takes sparring too serious guy spars like hes about to clinch a world title lol save it for under the lights man
                  True lol but in fairness Ryan made himself a Target by recording everything acting the premature star. Whooping him is sparring gives your career that extra buzz, I don't blame cats for approaching him like that.

Comment

Lol.........

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                      True lol but in fairness Ryan made himself a Target by recording everything acting the premature star. Whooping him is sparring gives your career that extra buzz, I don't blame cats for approaching him like that.
                      Yea I can't say I have followed much about Garcia other than him boasting in news articles he can do this and that to top fighters maybe he did kinda ask for an ass beating being c*cky

Comment

Working...
                      X