Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I've had enough of the suspense. I'm talking to you boxingscene.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Switch Hitter93 View Post
    Lol what's he said about backs?
    Apparently he broke his back and He loves camping too..

Just like...

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
      Apparently he broke his back and He loves camping too..

Just like...

Hahaha fuksake. That photos hilarious.

Comment

VIP password for what? Netflix?

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
          VIP password for what? Netflix?

No you ballbag. The vip section on here. Let me in motherfuker I know you got the password. Cough it up or I'll flick you're earlobe repeatedly with my shaolin hand.

Comment

No you ballbag. The vip section on here. Let me in motherfuker I know you got the password. Cough it up or I'll flick you're earlobe repeatedly with my shaolin hand.

You were saying?

Comment

You were saying?

I want that access bro thereed needs to fix this ASAP

Comment

You were saying?

I want that access bro thereed needs to fix this ASAP

Comment

Hell yeah.. and while you at it give the Deezy his due. I want that netflix password too, motha****as

Comment

VIP? Is that, like, where orgies take place?

Comment

Oi lads, big time moderators of this fine site. Purveyors of free speech. Boxing historians. Where is my fuking vip pass. I've been a humble contributor I've paid my dues. Want my pass and a pat on the back.

Maybe even a micro transaction. To my PayPal account for the points I've accrued and don't use on editing my legendary profile.

You mods do a good job sure you have some terrible articles who doesn't right? But advertising revenue you earn is something I want reimbursement for everyday I'm bombarded with Asian dating ads or Russian.

I want that password motherfukers or I will hunt you all down and donkey Kong punch you all on top of the head with malice and precision.

If my demands aren't met I will team up with chuck norris & Steven seagal we will snatch you're souls with an evil glare and the eye of the tiger.

Along with captain birdseye and some rogue Somali pirates they've requested you reveal the vip password or else.

you defilers have 24 hours time is ticking I will start taking hostages starting with Rockin
                      I kinda believe you are not talking to me.... agreed... I’ll post my name, ny address, my number, never mind... I’m gonna quit posting... nevermind... a lot of young dudes, who may or not know who their daddy’s are keep yawing ****... Paul, first name... I keep promises... and I keep promises... katase, goyoba manion, 2 chome, look it up... I’ll step in for rockin, my homie...

How old are you... ..? How old are you... how much dirt have you done? How ashamed... never mind kid...

The reason I’m asking is my lil homies are chomping at the bit... I’m paying then, and they want to get down..... track me, and look me up, I’m headed back to the USA, we’re ill try my best to fulfill my financial obligations... hit me up... pm style... I love to dance,,
                      Let’s how this goes.... rockin is my homie.... now tell me, who are you?...

Comment

Working...
                      X