Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who The Liar? Haye & Bellew's Accounts Of An Incident At Joshua-Molina.. (VIDEOS)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MelanKomas View Post
    AT 11:07

Thanks bro.. He didn't actually say "I'm a God", he said "Oh my god!"

Because he was describing how Bellew got hurt after a "slap" so then he says "This guy is in so much trouble. Oh my god!"

Comment

Watch the press conference. Bellew overstepped the mark, that wasn't trash talking..he shat all over Haye's past achievements, said he's a club junkie, brought up the toe injury...Haye's voice was cracking at the end of the press conference when he was interviewed by IFL. I don't think it's hype, the hate is real...Hayes wants to hurt and punish Bellew. It's going to be a tragic night I feel.

Comment

they are both *******s so who gives a ****.

i acctually find myself more annoyed by bellew though, he just has an anti charisma about him that even hayes smugness cant top.

haye is a quality fighter as well, granted one who doesnt want to take risks anymore and is just grasping for attention. but a guy who would be a real threat in the division if he decided to make a real push. bellew is ass. just horrible and painfully unaware of it.

he put himself in another stevenson type situation except this time he is the smaller man, its going to end up bad.

Comment

Where are the conflicting claims? Both could be telling the truth.

Comment

I was at the fight and had a hat with Haye after. He seems pretty cool and chilled in real life but didnt really want to say anything about Bellew at the time. I can respect that, he must get asked about it all the time now. He did however say he'll end Bellew with a ko and thats the wy it will be.

Bellew is in trouble.

Comment

Bellew is one of the biggest c*nts in boxing. A loud mouth, classless, bellend.

He's going to get blasted.

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
                Haye is one of the biggest c*nts in boxing. A loud mouth, classless, bellend.

He's going to get blasted.
                Agreed, Haye's an absolute **** going to get banged out.

Comment

Working...
                X