No announcement yet.

Ronda Rousey Considered Suicide After Loss To Former Boxing Champ Holly Holm

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
    I talked a few times to a black (or mixed race) girl at a place I worked some years ago who committed suicide when she was only around 18. Always haunts me to this day because that summer she basically gave me the signals that she was interested but I never got around to asking her out.

About 8 months later I realised I hadn't seen around for a long time. After asking other co-workers I found out the sad news that she had put a rope around her neck and hanged herself in her closet after a heated argument with her parents. Couldn't believe it. Always wonder if she'd still be alive to this day had I only asked her out on a date and started some sort of relationship. Always remember her saying "everyone has a boyfriend this summer apart from me" so looking back now, she must have been lonely.
    if you went out with her she would have done it sooner.

Comment

THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH BOXING YOU ****ING IDIOT, WHY DO YOU KEEP POSTING **** ABOUT A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT SPORT ON NON STOP BOXING.

Holy ****. I mean, its not as if its an MMA article that has to do with boxing- I.E something about Rousey/Floyd, etc..

This is just a random ass article that only has to do with MMA. Who the **** cares about MMA, Ronda Rousey, her suicidal thoughts or her loss

You care? Fine, take that **** to the Lounge or MMA section.

Reported. ****ing idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by nacho daddy View Post
        if you went out with her she would have done it sooner.
        lmao.. you never know, maybe.. admittedly I was a hardcore insensitive bastard back then but that was probably part of the attraction.. you know how some girls like bad boys etc.. lol

Comment

Originally posted by King_ View Post
          THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH BOXING YOU ****ING IDIOT, WHY DO YOU KEEP POSTING **** ABOUT A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT SPORT ON NON STOP BOXING.

Holy ****. I mean, its not as if its an MMA article that has to do with boxing- I.E something about Rousey/Floyd, etc..

This is just a random ass article that only has to do with MMA. Who the **** cares about MMA, Ronda Rousey, her suicidal thoughts or her loss

Reported. ****ing idiot.
          Lol.. STFU you c0cksuckin b*tch..

Comment

Is that like the in thing nowadays? Soon as something remotely hard befalls someone they like to go on tv or say "I was thinking about killing myself"

Comment

B1tch be crazy

Comment

Originally posted by King_ View Post

Reported. ****ing idiot.
                King...calm the fcuk down. Jesus dude

Comment

Using fighting three times in a year is a poor excuse. Ray Robinson often fought 15 or more 10 to 15 round fights in a year and won them all. She is an adult. If she values her life so little she considers ending it over losing a fight that's her problem. None of the women she defeated acted like a damn cry baby over it. I am glad she lost and hope she loses the rematch the same way. She comes off as a mean person who enjoys handing out pain and defeat but can't handle adversity. Why shouldn't Mayweather and his fans laugh at her? She started the war of words with him. If Mayweather lost she would celebrate it.

Comment

that ass whooping was real I knew rhonda wasnt a real fighter and cared more about the image, for example when Holly ducks a rhonda punch and rhonda goes tumbling into the fence and gets up she so embarrassed she looks at someone in the audience like wanting to see their expression rather then be in fight mode.

Comment

Originally posted by Tsar Krusher View Post
                      Ronda is still hot as **** even if she is a pushover in UFC

I'd bang her no doubt
                      She's a pig without the make up

Comment

Working...
                      X