Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ROCNATION got SUH $117 Mil Contract !!! LMAO Cotto making everyone look like idiots

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ROCNATION got SUH $117 Mil Contract !!! LMAO Cotto making everyone look like idiots

all you cotto naysayers look like fools !!!!!! I told you guys cotto made the right decision in signing with rocnation !!!!!! unlike al haymon who just makes promosise !!!!! rocnation is out here getting it done !!!!!! cotto will have a lucrative shoe deal very soon !!!! other than manny what fighter do you know with a shoe deal !!!!!!

cano $240 Million

suh 117

that tall guy in okc $300 something million

broner and the rest of haymon flunkies are probably sick to there stomack right now !!!!!!!!

the tall guy in OKC

Comment

LMAO, who is Cotto going to fight outside of Canelo to make that money back. The only one laughing is Cotto and everyone else in boxing. Roc Nation just doesnt know it yet.

Comment

Yep cotto making Roc Nation look like idiots once the canelo.fight puts cotto back in the washed up bin that Top Rank took him out of.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
          the tall guy in OKC
          I lol'd as well

Comment

Tried reading like 7 times then gave up

Comment

Is it just me that can't work out most of what the thread starter wrote?

Comment

I think you were a little too exited when you wrote this semi-incomprehensible post.

Anyway, Cotto did the right thing but Roc Nation are fools. Who's cotto gonna fight that will translate into gains for Roc Nation? Cotto did a good job at making JayZ look like an idiot you're right.

Comment

does rocnation have anyone else fighting at 154? maybe they can get a tourney going, and revisit the canelo fight after it. lara, andrade, etc...

Comment

Roc Nation I think will be OK

But WTF does Haymon have to do with Suh contract i don't get the connection. Since your comparing clients I guess, Mayweather will make more than that for 1 Fight on May 2nd lol Not to get into comparing money but you did drag Haymon into it

Comment

Working...
                    X