No announcement yet.

Any updates on Gamboa?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any updates on Gamboa?

I read the article where 50 Cent talked about Gamboa and stuff...but any news on what he's up to? if he has a fight in the works? I hope he doesnt go months wtihout getting in the ring again... he's a great fighter, but he isnt floyd and capable of taking ridiculous amount of time off inbetween bouts.

He's cycling off ATM.

Comment

50 Cent's million dollar baby? Dunno.

Comment

to be fair... 90% of the top guys are or have used peds. whether through trt or hgh.

Comment

Originally posted by Nekronicle View Post
          I read the article where 50 Cent talked about Gamboa and stuff...but any news on what he's up to? if he has a fight in the works? I hope he doesnt go months wtihout getting in the ring again... he's a great fighter, but he isnt floyd and capable of taking ridiculous amount of time off inbetween bouts.
          Still doing 24/7 dialysis trying to clean his Blood before his next test! He'll be clean soon!

Comment

Originally posted by MexicanMauler View Post
            to be fair... 90% of the top guys are or have used peds. whether through trt or hgh.
            Tough to put a percentage on it, but my personal belief is that most of the better fighters are, or have been, on something. And that's probably even more true for other pro sports, like American football and baseball, where the average player makes far more money than the average boxer. Money makes the world go 'round....

Comment

Originally posted by Critical
              who cares about the black cuban cheater or afro cuban, he a cheater like the rest of them.
              Shut ur racist ass up already troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Critical
                nope that just your opinion, prove it if your so sure.

Only thing we can speak on is those who are in the trap bag already or has been put under the bus.

you just talking out your ass,

you telling me everyone on the top are scumbags cheats?
                How can anyone prove that? Of course it's an opinion, an opinion many share, in essence. Think about this: everyone that's been bagged or thrown under the bus was thought to be "clean" at one time.

Comment

easily the worst thread ive made...i forgot where i was posting lol

eitherway, im a Gamboa fan, but he started pissing me off to no end when he dipped out on the Rios fight.....and he's testing my patience!

Comment

Gamboa's doing the smart thing by just keeping a low profile. The main force behind the investigation, for now at least, seems to be the MLB. They couldn't care less about him.

What he has to be worried about is if the law or the federal government takes charge and calls him in for an interview, which they probably would have to given that his name is in those diaries. He can bullshit the media, but if he tries to bullshit them he could go to jail.

If he finds himself in that situation it's hard to see how he's going to avoid admitting what he did. And then it'll be a case of how the boxing world reacts. It didn't do much damage to Mosley, but the conversation has moved on since then. It might be a bit harder to just ignore it this time around.

Comment

Working...
                    X