No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Early ESPN FNF Results: Smith Beats Jose Luis Castillo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jocknerd94 View Post
    Damn that fight was hard to watch with Smith's continued grunting.
    Yeah, the judges didn't even have to watch that fight to score it. All they had to do was close their eyes and listen to all those grunts Smith made when throwing punches to realize he was winning rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by intoccabile View Post
      Draw with Lara (should have won) shut out of Cintron and Kirkland (prior to the weirdness at the end).

Good chance? Pfft. Molina is on par with the very best in the division. He'dhave his way with them.
      Molina has the best resume at 154

Of course GBP fcuks him over to protect Canelo tho

Comment

Molina is one of the most underrated boxers going.

Comment

Originally posted by TaurusJ27 View Post
          Yeah, the judges didn't even have to watch that fight to score it. All they had to do was close their eyes and listen to all those grunts Smith made when throwing punches to realize he was winning rounds.
          He annoyed the **** out of me with garbage imitation of Floyd.

Comment

Spinks needs 2 retire, he's totally ahot...Smith, who is no contender @ all, not close, surprised me w/ the ease he handled JLC, who needs 2 bow out gracefully...

Comment

Originally posted by nycsmooth View Post
              Spinks needs 2 retire, he's totally ahot...Smith, who is no contender @ all, not close, surprised me w/ the ease he handled JLC, who needs 2 bow out gracefully...
              Ain't no gracefully about it. He has't been a legit top fighter in over half a decade. 39 years old, 77 fights, 12 losses and he still probably won't hang them up. I worry about his quality of life when he gets into his 50s.

Comment

Originally posted by One more round View Post
                damn castillo should retire, he was in some wars back in the day now hes still fighting. i remember thinking he was shot back when hatton stopped him
                I share the same idea. I thought Castillo was shot vs. Hatton and hence he was going to retire; however, he decided not only to continue at 140 but to make things worse he went to upper divisions (ending now in Jr. middleweight). I hope he understands that is becoming more dangerous for his health and integrity to continue.

Comment

That grunting was so annoying I couldn't even watch the fight.

Comment

Oh how the might have fallen! Correy Spinks is OFFICIALLY A BUM!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by cabalas View Post
                      I share the same idea. I thought Castillo was shot vs. Hatton and hence he was going to retire; however, he decided not only to continue at 140 but to make things worse he went to upper divisions (ending now in Jr. middleweight). I hope he understands that is becoming more dangerous for his health and integrity to continue.
                      This is why boxing needs a pension. It's obvious Castillo is doing this for the money.

Comment

Working...
                      X