No announcement yet.

Is Corona Beer Overrated?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by New England View Post
    very overrated. people talk about it like a premium beer, and it's nowhere near that.

now, that said, it isn't horrible if you're drinking a lot, and you can get it for a decent price
    I hate when crappy beers have the word "Premium" on the label. Premium compared to what? Urine?

Comment

Piss water...

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
        Walt Liquor drinking his favorite beer:

Everyones father doesn't own a Goldbergs bagel chain bro. U and your elitist attitude make me sick.

Comment

I have some in the fridge, but I prefer Negra Modelo, Pacifico, Victoria and Indio of the Mexican beers..

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Kadyo View Post
            Man, I just wish I could taste those beer you're mentioning. I'm limited to beers in bottles or can so I can't really say how I would react to those cask conditioned ales of yours.
            You can get some of those ales bottled and imported. They're not the same as a hand drawn ale from a wooden cask but they're still alright. I drink em here out of necessity. Hobgoblin is a good one, as is Spitfire if you can find it.

Originally posted by -PANDA- View Post
            its really odd but people here in holland like to brag about drinking corona, saying "its the best beer"...we have heineken which is the run of the mill kind here and the much better hertog jan and palm (belgian). yet, because u pay more for it people forget about the lack of flavor of corona
            Heineken in Holland is quite special. It's well brewed there. I mean it's no Leffe Brune but it's still a nice drinking-beer, especially on a hot Amsterdam day.

Comment

Originally posted by !! AI-Holmes!! View Post
              I have some in the fridge, but I preferNegra Modelo, Pacifico, Victoria and Indio of the Mexican beers..
              I just recently drank this ^^^ in my Christmas party and it was really good

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
                I just recently drank this ^^^ in my Christmas party and it was really good
                Negra Modelo is alright.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                  You can get some of those ales bottled and imported. They're not the same as a hand drawn ale from a wooden cask but they're still alright. I drink em here out of necessity. Hobgoblin is a good one, as is Spitfire if you can find it.

Heineken in Holland is quite special. It's well brewed there. I mean it's no Leffe Brune but it's still a nice drinking-beer, especially on a hot Amsterdam day.
                  Sorry my man I prolly can't afford it but hey have you tried this beer? I'm drinking one right now..

Comment

Originally posted by Big Lebowski View Post
                    It's seems like the most popular beer in the world. But some people say it sucks.
                    Run of the mill cantina beer,Pacifico is by far the best mexican beer.

Comment

Originally posted by ny123 View Post
                      Everyones father doesn't own a Goldbergs bagel chain bro. U and your elitist attitude make me sick.
                      Says the rich Spaniard from Scarsdale.

Comment

Working...
                      X