No announcement yet.

la comida de tu paiz favorita?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• la comida de tu paiz favorita?

Que comida de tu paiz es la favorita? Y si puedes pon fotos asi vemos. A mi me gusta cocinar y ver recetas hispanas.

Arroz con Guandules y Lechon and a cold Medalla to wash it down...

Comment

I've never tried a medalla in PR. Arroz con gandules I can make and a lechon I've never tried making

Comment

para mi son las gorditas de chicharron verde, y una sangria bien helada.....

Comment

unos chilaquieles rojos bien picosos, para cuando estoy crudo, con una estela artois beer

Comment

Originally posted by AyoMaDu View Post
            I've never tried a medalla in PR. Arroz con gandules I can make and a lechon I've never tried making
            buy a Pernil and look up in the internet how to make it Puerto Rican style...the first time might not come out to good but every time you make one you start adding your own flavors and soon enough you'll master the flavors...this is how the last one I made looked like (with some help from my wife)...

my cholesterol shot up but it was worth it...lol!

Comment

A mi me encanta el mofongo.

Comment

Big smooth wonder if I can do that with a pita bread? I'll try that. Mexgbp that looks good with some jalapenos would be crazy. Jose I'll leave the lechon to my girl who's rican but I want to surprise her and make it myself and zodiac, mofongo is the shi.t I love that

Comment

Ceviche de camaron colombiano

Comment

now im hungry........

Comment

Working...
                    X