Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the classier representative of the sport of boxing: Floyd or Wladimir?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by torosboxing75 View Post
    Did you know Wlad tried to ram his head into Fury's mouth. Is that a good way to represent the sport?
    Was that deliberate?
    Last edited by The Hammer; 11-08-2016, 03:55 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
      Was that deliberate?

Does he beat up women like Floyd Mayweather? Has he been in jail? Does he call himself "Money"?
      Yes it was obviously deliberate. Videos don't lie. Second how can you represent the sport better behaving in the ring or out of it? Floyd acts like a spoiled kid outside the ring but I've never seen him act up or try to cheat in it. Wlad's a cool and respectable guy outside the ring but tried to cheat with the ring padding and threw a very hard blatant headbutt. So it's safe to say when things don't go his way all that cool nice guy stuff goes out the window and he'll resort to blatant fouls and cheating. So are we talking boxing or home life? If we're talking boxers behavior in the ring Floyd represents better, if we're talking boxers behavior outside the ring Wlad represents better. That's a fair analysis. I guess it depends on which you feel is more important. I don't think any of the two are good representatives of the sport because IMO it takes both.
      Last edited by torosboxing75; 11-30-2015, 10:15 PM.

Comment

• -Kev-, adotd, Allucard, Anderson Silva, ATrillionaire, Barn, BKM-2010, BoxingIsGreat, Bushidō, Calicoe, carthage23, Chex31, dannnnn, DET. IRONSIDE, Dirk Diggler UK, Evil Abed, Francis M., FrankieBruno, Gino Ros, H3K, humanpunchingbg, jaestix1, jaynometry, Jedi Vader, Joe Beamish, Johnwoo8686, KO'er, LacedUp, LarryXXX, MeiXiang, Mistadobalina, Money Is KING, money4100, NEETzsche, nubian, PACnPBFsuck, PBP., Pretty Boy Greg, S.G., SintilatingDTS, soul_survivor, The Big Dunn, The Raw Dog, viewsat

All one Alt! !!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by torosboxing75 View Post
          Yes it was obviously deliberate. Videos don't lie. Second how can you represent the sport better behaving in the ring or out of it? Floyd acts like a spoiled kid outside the ring but I've never seen him act up or try to cheat in it. Wlad's a cool and respectable guy outside the ring but tried to cheat with the ring padding
          Wlad had to use the same padding, right? Was he cheating himself too?

Originally posted by torosboxing75 View Post
          and through a very hard blatant headbutt.
          What about the deliberate headbutts earlier from Fury, including the one that opened a cut on Wlad's cheek?

Maybe Wlad was retaliating?

Comment

• [QUOTE=Freedom.;16285162]Wlad had to use the same padding, right? Was he cheating himself too?

What about the deliberate headbutts earlier from Fury, including the one that opened a cut on Wlad's cheek?

Maybe Wlad was retaliating?[/QUOTE
            Show me a clip of a blatant headbutt from Fury. You can't because it never happened. What Wlad tried to do was disgustingly obvious.

Comment

• torosboxing75 seems to be a Larryx alt.

Comment

• Wlad is not perfect in the ring. Rarely, we have seen him resort to being dirty.

Mayweather frequently uses his elbows which is actually illegal.

But forget that. We know Floyds history. I'm sorry to say Floyd is a despicable person in almost every regard. Wlad is the opposite. A model citizen.

Comment

• I woulda said wlad easy...but then after the headbut and the cheating with the padded canvas...I'm gonna say it's even.

Comment

• Lol@some of the responses in here because wlad head butted and had extra padding in the ring. Beating the **** out of a woman, which was confirmed by his own son, somehow is equal with head butting and ring tampering. This site is ****ing ******ed.

Comment

• Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
                      He is so classy doe

Comment

Working...
                      X