Originally posted by hurricane72 View Post
      What you on PS3 or ****box 360?
      ps3........

Comment

Originally posted by D E M Dz A View Post
        ps3........

what games you got?

I got cod4 and madden09.

I just traded in all my other games the other day. Gonna get a footy game soon though.

Add me my gamertag is hurricane1972.

Comment

what games you got?

I got cod4 and madden09.

I just traded in all my other games the other day. Gonna get a footy game soon though.

Add me my gamertag is hurricane1972.
          I don't have ps3, i play it at my friends...I had ps2 until recently but i sold it and used it only for pro evolution soccer games ....

i should buy ps3 but i've just recently bought a car and it will have to wait for a few months, but when i buy it and create playstation account you'll be the first one i add

...and yeah definitely get a footy game, my recomendation is PES (ofc ), it's very realistic and quite contagious

Comment

I don't have ps3, i play it at my friends...I had ps2 until recently but i sold it and used it only for pro evolution soccer games ....

i should buy ps3 but i've just recently bought a car and it will have to wait for a few months, but when i buy it and create playstation account you'll be the first one i add

...and yeah definitely get a footy game, my recomendation is PES (ofc ), it's very realistic and quite contagious
            How much money is a PS3 in Serbia. I know in parts of Europe it still reaches 350 euro/700 dollar

Comment

I was always a PES nut and hated fifa, but I got fifa08 to see me threw until the new pes arrived, and thought they had improved it greatly and it was actually enjoyable to play. Then traded it in for the new pes but was hugely dissapointed. The worst pes they had ever made, I stuck with it for a bit but just never liked it, so I did the unthinkable and switched to fifa.

I'm gonna have to rent both new versions before deciding which one to buy, I really hope they get pes right again and it was just a one off.

Comment

Originally posted by Viktor777 View Post
                How much money is a PS3 in Serbia. I know in parts of Europe it still reaches 350 euro/700 dollar
                yeah it's about 450 euros, not cheap at all, I'll have to wait for a few months to collect that money .......

I was always a PES nut and hated fifa, but I got fifa08 to see me threw until the new pes arrived, and thought they had improved it greatly and it was actually enjoyable to play. Then traded it in for the new pes but was hugely dissapointed. The worst pes they had ever made, I stuck with it for a bit but just never liked it, so I did the unthinkable and switched to fifa.

I'm gonna have to rent both new versions before deciding which one to buy, I really hope they get pes right again and it was just a one off.

what was the last PES you were playing? they have considerably improved over the years....

Comment

yeah it's about 450 euros, not cheap at all, I'll have to wait for a few months to collect that money .......

what was the last PES you were playing? they have considerably improved over the years....
                  PES 2008, they always got better I felt until that last one. I'm hoping 2009 which is out soon will be much better.

Comment

I would eat your soul on PES5 & 6
                    Recently bought FIFA09 for the 360
                    Good ****, best FIFA i've played by far.

Comment

Working...
                    X