Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rakhim Chakhkiev, 34, Announces Retirement From Boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seems not long ago people were saying that Wilder was a joke and Rakhim (another 2008 medalist) was the real deal. Hmm.

Comment

Comment

Quote:
        Originally Posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
        Funny how the casuals seem fine with putting a big sign above their heads...

"I'm a casual"

I guess they're proud of it?

LOL!

Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
        Don't act like you have any idea who this guy is. And dont bother running over to YouTube real fast to pull out some obscure info on the guy and act like you didnt just learn it 5 seconds ago. Lou Cipher is the ULTIMATE Boxing Competitor, Fan and Historian. Bow at my feet and beg for forgiveness and knowledge.
        Lou Cipher: Never boxed except in his mind, and likes liquor a bit too much, obviously. LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
          Quote:

"I'm a casual"

LOL!

Lou Cipher: Never boxed except in his mind, and likes liquor a bit too much, obviously. LOL!
          Lou Cipher does not drink or do drugs including caffeine and cigarettes. Lou Cipher scares you because you know he is legit.

Comment

chakhiev was very entertaining to watch. either he knocks you out in the first 4 rounds or he is getting knocked out.

Never learned from his losses. He was always throwing every shot with full power and was gassed after 4 rounds. He made me some decent money against vlasov and afolabi lol.

Comment

Quote:
              Quote:

"I'm a casual"

LOL!

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Lou Cipher View Post
              Don't act like you have any idea who this guy is. And dont bother running over to YouTube real fast to pull out some obscure info on the guy and act like you didnt just learn it 5 seconds ago. Lou Cipher is the ULTIMATE Boxing Competitor, Fan and Historian. Bow at my feet and beg for forgiveness and knowledge.

Lou Cipher does not drink or do drugs including caffeine and cigarettes. Lou Cipher scares you because you know he is legit.
              Lou Cipher talks in 3rd person. Lou Cipher is a feking ee-diott. A Laughing stock.

Comment

Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
                Lou Cipher talks in 3rd person
                Lou Cipher could steal your old lady while you were with her.

Comment

Quote:
                  Lou Cipher talks in 3rd person

Lou Cipher could steal your old lady while you were with her.
                  Lou Cipher takes his lady to the ice cream store... only to serve her up a softie every time. But hey, Lou Cipher may not be very big around, but he sure is short.

This jr high shiii can go back and forth for days, but since I have an actual life, unlike Lou Cipher, I'll be moving on from here bubba. C ya.

Comment

Why is he retiring? According to some around here, he's just now entering his prime

Comment

Working...
                    X