Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: McGregor: Mayweather Looks Like Dog****, Worst Shape I've Seen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And then bragging you will be a light heavy fighting a welter who did you call Canella? Should have been rehydration clause to 160. He's giving you everything beard too!

Comment

Your mistified how you will lose did you ever watch your Diaz fights supposedely best striker couldn't miss you no D at all him either two bloody messes horrible standup ooof

Comment

Originally posted by bronx7 View Post
        Yeah 40 years old better 8 pack than you moron look at the photos. Your skinny waist is good for going trans not taking body punches zero which you had in UFC stomach spear jab lead rights like lasers oh my
        Conor plans to avoid the body punches by sacrificing his face. A body attack isn't useful in MMA, not enough rounds and risk of getting grabbed by the arm. He doesn't know any better.

Comment

Originally posted by twosweethooks View Post
          Jr has met his match with the Irish !

He folded his little hands. Why didn't he put them on Conor's throat????? Like he did Ortiz ??

Because Conor would have him on the floor and pounded his head in the floor before the goons could have rescued the pimp whoremonger!!!

Jr will win the boxing match but will never beat Conor in a real fight outside the ring !

Many will shed tears of dismay
          Yeah and Conor would beat just about every other professional boxer under the sun in a real fight, what exactly is your point here? Cuz I just don't get it.

Comment

Originally posted by pugil1st View Post
            Why would they fight outside the ring tho??
            Floyd ruined his life too.

Comment

Originally posted by twosweethooks View Post
              Jr has met his match with the Irish !

He folded his little hands. Why didn't he put them on Conor's throat????? Like he did Ortiz ??

Because Conor would have him on the floor and pounded his head in the floor before the goons could have rescued the pimp whoremonger!!!

Jr will win the boxing match but will never beat Conor in a real fight outside the ring !

Many will shed tears of dismay
              He put his hand on one guy and now he has to do it to everyone to be a bad ass. Come one, you know Ortiz deserved it. Lol.

Comment

Floyd looks exactly like every fighter should strive to look. In amazing shape and hydrated. Not sure why looking like a zombie became commendable.

Comment

Originally posted by Holystroke3 View Post
                  Damn I wish that was the worst I had ever looked
                  Hahaha. Me too bro.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                    Floyd looks exactly like every fighter should strive to look. In amazing shape and hydrated. Not sure why looking like a zombie became commendable.
                    Absolutely.

Comment

If this turns out like roy jones vs tarver2 holy ****!

Comment

Working...
                      X