Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[OFFICIAL VIDEO!!!] [LMFAO!!] MCGREGOR KNOCKS down MALIGNAGGI!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheCell8 View Post
    Paulie should've let it go, now his reputation is in tatters.
    I've held back on criticizing Paulie, but he is an idiot. point blank period. He doesn't know how to let it go, he gets an idea and then he goes off on it to no end, even after sparring Mac he's still convinced he schooled him...dude is a severely flawed human being. And his rep has been in tatters, have you not noticed the bias when he speaks about Pac? The fact that Sho hired him is comical, surely they've noticed his sporadic unprofessional behavior. To be a commentator shouldn't one show a history of no bias? At least before getting the job. I mean is VADA going to hire Povetkin to be their spokesman now?

Comment

Pauline is now a certified trash lol

This clip is vicious

All i needed to see who got outclassed.

Comment

pauli saw how khan made a fool of himself and thought he can top that

Comment

Originally posted by littlemac View Post
          Lets keep in mind Paulie is far from prime and out of shape. MacG is in his prime and at peak couple weeks from the fight of his life. Under those conditions MacG isnt that impressive against this version of Paulie.
          Tried to tell y'all Paulie got that work.

Comment

5 seconds footage. Lol, why dont they release the 12 rounds?

I can look better than ray robinson in a 5 seconds footage, that means nothing. I remember when they edited the van heerden, everybody said "oh wow!" then the unedited video was released and we could see the truth.

Release the unedited video you irish ******.

Comment

Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
              Most definitely. You can tell from the photo Conor was desperate to get Paulie on the canvas to prove a point by any means necassary. Guy was just there to help, and not there to win or lose, and he wasn't there to get rushed by a raving lunatic flailing his arms everywhere. Well spotted, brother.
              You're. 100% right bro conor just wanted to make himself look good vs paulie by any means necesary. People now say paulie lied when they only showdd like 11 seconds total of footage. Lol some people think this actually means anything though none of these punches will land vs floyd

Comment

Is it just me or does Conor look slow as Hell? He got a clearly overweight, out of shape Paulie standing in front him eating shots. Paulie is clearly a liar as there's obviously no pushdown but doesn't Conor look slow or are my eyes whack?

Comment

Working...
                X