No announcement yet.

BREAKING: Tony Weeks admits Ward threw low blows at the end of the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoxerDood View Post
    That's a fake twitter account lol even Al Bernstein realized it was fake.
    well weeks is a fake ref so whats the difference? he sat there and watched ward low blow as much as golota and then even stopped the fight after a 3 punch low blow combo. the same thing that got golota dq'd. seems like he was a fake ref who didnt know the rules. maybe hes learning on the job like trump?

Comment

Comment

People actually think the referee would tweet? Holy ****

Comment

Originally posted by -PBP- View Post
          We're digging for fake twitter accounts now
          The account was made in 2016. Major boxers and promoters like Bob Arum follow this account. Why would they follow a fake account.

Comment

I actually checked the account in question. Thousands of posts on there. Lots of references to other people in boxing. If it's fake **** loads of effort has gone into it! Have a look for yourselves and make a decision rather than just saying "fake news" with no evidence .you all sound like trump!!

Comment

Originally posted by Philspring84 View Post
              I actually checked the account in question. Thousands of posts on there. Lots of references to other people in boxing. If it's fake **** loads of effort has gone into it! Have a look for yourselves and make a decision rather than just saying "fake news" with no evidence .you all sound like trump!!
              Speaking of Trump, whoever made the account is a big follower of The Donald.

And has no problem thanking Al Haymon in public.

I don't think this is Tony Weeks tweeting, folks...

Comment

Working...
              X