No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bob Arum Outlines Future For Joseph Parker, Andy Ruiz

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Bob Arum Outlines Future For Joseph Parker, Andy Ruiz

Last weekend in Auckland, New Zealand, undefeated heavyweights Joseph Parker and Andy Ruiz battled for the vacant WBO heavyweight title, which was won by Parker with a close, majority decision. The scores were 115-113 (twice) and 114-114.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Parker came in the worst shape of his career and it showed...he needs to lose that extra 15lbs he gained for the ruiz fight for his U.S debut.

I'd like to see something like this:

Parker V Lucas Browne

Ruiz V Big baby on the undercard with the winner fighting Parker late summer.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
      Parker came in the worst shape of his career and it showed...he needs to lose that extra 15lbs he gained for the ruiz fight for his U.S debut.

Parker V Lucas Browne

Great post man. Hope we can start getting match ups like this in 2017

Comment

If Wilder wanted to wait an extra month he could probably make this unification happen

Comment

2 me the fight was boring I had Parker winning slightly don't know enough about him to say if you was or was not in shape but he didn't really impress me and Ruiz may get some better fights because of Aaron but he's not going to beat some of the other names
          I'M he just doesn't have it...

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdaddy_Vh View Post
            If Wilder wanted to wait an extra month he could probably make this unification happen
            Why? Wilder gets sharp again in February, likely has to contend with his mandatory defense April/May, and then have the unification fight come the Fall.

Heck, if Stiverne shows up the way that he could, Povetkin-Stiverne could be the type of war that would have both fighters moving off of the Spring fight, opening up the space to have Parker in the Spring once he has a chance to get sharp.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post

Parker V Lucas Browne

I like these fights. Miller hardly gets talked about, so that'll be cool.

Joshua and Klitchko are tied up, and Wilder will continue what he's always done and talk about fighting real people, but never actually do it - so Parker needs at least some kinda name in the meantime.

Browne would be a good fight for Parker to take while he waits for the Joshua-Klitchko winner, or for Wilder to stop fondling his meat curtains and fight for real.

Comment

It was no robbery. Once Parker found something that worked, he did it all night. Ruiz couldn't force a change, he tried.

Comment

Working...
                X