Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gravity or Interstellar or moon

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not seen Interstellar yet, but Moon is one of my favourite sci-fi movies ever and Sam Rockwell just beasted that movie with his performance.

Gravity was good for what it was, a visual orgasm, but did nothing for me in the entertainment factor.

Comment

interstellar took the impossible into unbelievable heights. a confusing, messy film. promising but very messy

Comment

None of the above. Solaris.

Comment

gravity was good until they got stupid with the george clooney dream and sandra bullock somehow catching up with a falling space station.

havent seen interstellar. im surprised by the low scores on rotten and the ho hum reaction of people who have seen the film. moon im downloading right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
            gravity was good until they got stupid with the george clooney dream and sandra bullock somehow catching up with a falling space station.

havent seen interstellar. im surprised by the low scores on rotten and the ho hum reaction of people who have seen the film. moon im downloading right now.
            I think the mixed reaction is the ending. It'll either make or break the film for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Furn View Post
              Gravity was the single worst movie I've ever seen.
              Rocky 5 or Rambo 3?

Comment

sunshine, tis all

Comment

You all must have gone about watching Gravity the wrong way.

I watched it absolutely blazed to high heaven in 3D.

**** was incredible.

Comment

Gravity was ****ing horrible unless you like to hear that dumb ***** Bullock scream. Worst actress in acting.

Interstellar was every bit as good as I was hoping. Great movie.

Comment

hes kinda underrated, sam rockwell

Comment

Working...
                      X