Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canelo vs Trout according to LaOpinion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canelo has been afraid of Trout ever since he saw his brother get embarrassed by him. His brother could beg him to take the fight and he still wouldnt do it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
      Canelo has been afraid of Trout ever since he saw his brother get embarrassed by him. His brother could beg him to take the fight and he still wouldnt do it.
      Please, Cotto hurt trout in their fight. This will be just a glorified stay busy fight for Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
        Please, Cotto hurt trout in their fight. This will be just a glorified stay busy fight for Canelo.
        Its more than that. Its an interesting match up. Hopefully Canelo can prove a lot in that match IF they fight.

Comment

Canelo would fight his brother before he fights Trout.

Comment

I doubt Canelo hops in with someone like Trout.....especially with a Floyd fight looming. If he does take it then TREMENDOUS credit for taking on a legit foe.

Comment

i wouldn't be surprised if this happens considering there is so much pressure to have canelo finally step up and fight someone legit ...but i also wouldn't be surprised if it doesn't happen since trout could possibly derail the canelo hype train...

Comment

Honestly the way I see a Trout vs. Canelo fight. Is Trout by UD. It'll be rough early but Trout out-boxes Saul in the later rounds.

Comment

So the bolded is how you came up with Trout being a "glorified stay busy fight"?

Comment

Trout better come to fight, im not paying 54.99 for a snooze fest. ANyways , if he boxes he'll probably loose the decision. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                      Honestly the way I see a Trout vs. Canelo fight. Is Trout by UD. It'll be rough early but Trout out-boxes Saul in the later rounds.
                      you think they'd let trout get away with a decision? i have my doubts...

Comment

Working...
                      X