Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Povetkin Will Be in Better Form For Whyte Rematch, Says Promoter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Povetkin Will Be in Better Form For Whyte Rematch, Says Promoter

World of Boxing CEO Andrei Ryabinsky, who promotes Olympic gold medal winner Alexander Povetkin, says his boxer will be in better shape for the upcoming rematch with Dillian Whyte. Back in August, Povetkin upset the odds when he knocked out Whyte in the fifth round with a perfectly placed uppercut.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Alexander Povetkin is a lot faster than Dillian White. Dillian needs to make himself quicker to make the fight more exciting!
    Last edited by Letmaku; 10-26-2020, 02:45 AM.

Comment

I wonder if he is implying that Povetkin was not in top shape for the first fight? If not, I expect to see a better, sharper Povetkin in the second fight. He didn't seem at his best for Whyte or Hunter. Hopefully, he trains better. I know Whyte will be doing just that. I expect a well trained, focussed Povetkin to repeat.

Comment

Perhaps he's suggesting he should get back on the meldonium.

Comment

I backed him for the first, and I back a well trained Povetkin to do a repeat.

Comment

I have a feeling Whyte will last longer this time, but the result will be the same. Two back to back David Price losses to Tony Thompson come to mind.

Comment

look for another devastating KO loss for dillian whyte

Comment

Ironically Dillian Shyte was never in better shape for the first encounter. Shyte, is not getting any better and has a shattered-jaw and a concussed brain.

Dillian is FINISHED, Povetkin destroyed him like he did David Price.

Comment

Yeah I really hope Povetkin wins again and this match room and sky boxing cheaters loose that over rated Dillian

Comment

If Whyte wins this non-title heavyweight rematch will Povetkin get a rematch as Whyte did? ...More Hearn bollocks!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X