Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 07-22-2016, 02:42 PM #11
////

Quoted: 7680 Post(s)
//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,856.06
Total Points: 111,484.78
For your 80's faggotry - TyphoonFloyd 80's, because you being a faggot isn't homo enough - TyphoonFloyd I'm sure you have one of these in your 80's mobile - TyphoonFloyd Master at using this - TyphoonFloyd TotalStud lol... cunt - TyphoonFloyd 
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. ISIS :) - Omowale Tribe ISIS needs da luv too - Omowale Tribe no deodorant gift, isis can use sum :) - Omowale Tribe No Message - Y0@NN 
Here's a burger for a good poster! - S.O.G Ward for exposing libs - BKM- Trump wins - Freedom. Trump Bless - Ruthless One Enjoy this tasty apple for being a solid poster - JimRaynor 
you know what to do with it 8itch - Mr McDowell No Message - Snoop Frog Love that sig, man! - anthonydavid11 Love your posts - 1bad65 Excellent post... - Tony Trick-Pony 

LOL "white collar crime" being the new diversion since the BLM movement backfired and made everyone look at whos committing blue collar crime.

The vast, vast majority of white collar crime is business-to-business so unless you own massive shares of silicon valley companies involved in antitrust lawsuits it's doubtful "white collar crime" statistics affect you at all and you're likely just another lazy bum who wants all of your debt arbitrarily forgiven.

Broke liberal junkies (the people least likely to own a business) are the ones who whine the most about white collar crime. Another monolith of irony.

Last edited by ////; 07-22-2016 at 02:51 PM.
//// is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2016, 02:45 PM #12
Banned

Quoted: 4540 Post(s)
SterlingStained has a reputation beyond reputeSterlingStained has a reputation beyond reputeSterlingStained has a reputation beyond reputeSterlingStained has a reputation beyond reputeSterlingStained has a reputation beyond reputeSterlingStained has a reputation beyond reputeSterlingStained has a reputation beyond reputeSterlingStained has a reputation beyond reputeSterlingStained has a reputation beyond reputeSterlingStained has a reputation beyond reputeSterlingStained has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 12,240.99
Not quite the curved TV but the best I could do. - Mike D Great poster - jas Hilarious - jas The GGG Robe 2/5 - EXTREMELY rare. Given to very few who show warrior characteristics. The robe has a beautiful silhouette of myself against the sunset holding LarryX by his legs and he is not moving... - Golovkin Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
(Comments Thread For: Cotto's Adviser Says...) well said! - -jose- Hilarious - jas For #1 cuck award - HiLo Rudyo! Second Place Cuck award - HiLo Rudyo! Dani Jenson is a goddess - Santa_ 
Great Post! - eco1 one of boxingscene's best posters - Freedom. exposing the "media" and their true virtue - Tago Nang Tago Cheers to a quality poster! - BombZquad For exposing the ______ oligarchy - Sup 
We did it!!! MAGA!!! - krazyn8tive You are boxingscene's very best poster - Freedom2111 The old double standards...good post! - Tony Trick-Pony 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - HiLo Rudyo! World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - anthonydavid11 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Dunn View Post
I was just saying I liked warren. she and hillary despise each other. I didn't think she'd be the pick because of that.
how can you like and more importantly trust a person who is willing to lie about something as tripe as her ethnic background?

if she's willing to lie about that,

you think you can trust her when millions of dollars are on the line when wall street strats shoving money in her face???

of course you cant.

this free college stuff is pure window dressing. they will give you some self serving college coupon and stab you in the back later on with those costs.

nothing is free in this world.

it will cost you sooner or later on the back end.
SterlingStained is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2016, 03:04 PM #13
Enemy of the State

Quoted: 23006 Post(s)
The Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,010.24
Total Points: 261,312.43
Have some! - Tamis_Siensya respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil cheers! - JAB5239 couldnt green you so heres a medal for your bravery against the tards lol - Rapid Counter No Message - Sugar Booger 
;) - QuebecSTAR2 "I was hoping you misread this tweet. Sadly, you didn't." I LOL'd good one - bigjavi973 GGG-Gullibe Gennady Groupies LMAO - bigjavi973 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Long overdue. For you debating. - siablo14 
So you don't have to share with your mom any more. It is small just like Floyds penis but I don't need to tell you that, you snivelling cuck. - apples I was right to put you on ignore.  I don't like prejudice people. - apples Good to see one of the OG's is still around owning these trolls! - JK1700 Another vibrator from this guy for you also - apples How dare you call me a sh!tty alt just because I insulted your hero Floyd. You are a man stop worshipping other men f@g. Here's a gift you like. - apples 
Keep fighting the good fight - JimRaynor Truce - lfc19titles Truce - lfc19titles 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - lfc19titles 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sterling Archer View Post
how can you like and more importantly trust a person who is willing to lie about something as tripe as her ethnic background?

if she's willing to lie about that,

you think you can trust her when millions of dollars are on the line when wall street strats shoving money in her face???

of course you cant.

this free college stuff is pure window dressing. they will give you some self serving college coupon and stab you in the back later on with those costs.

nothing is free in this world.

it will cost you sooner or later on the back end.
I know the story. That is scott brown BS.

Affordable college is reasonable. the top universities and colleges have such vast endowments that costs do not have to be so high.

As we move into a more technological society and economy, the country benefits from getting more students graduate college. if costs are down students have a better chance of graduating.

I like elizabeth warren. I would be significantly more enthused if she were the woman running for President and not Hillary.

As of this post, My likely vote for Hillary will be a reaction to last night and the fact she will keep most of Obama's policies in place, not because I like her.

I absolutely hate feeling like this.
The Big Dunn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2016, 03:08 PM #14
////

//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute
For your 80's faggotry - TyphoonFloyd 80's, because you being a faggot isn't homo enough - TyphoonFloyd I'm sure you have one of these in your 80's mobile - TyphoonFloyd Master at using this - TyphoonFloyd TotalStud lol... cunt - TyphoonFloyd 
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. ISIS :) - Omowale Tribe ISIS needs da luv too - Omowale Tribe no deodorant gift, isis can use sum :) - Omowale Tribe No Message - Y0@NN 
Here's a burger for a good poster! - S.O.G Ward for exposing libs - BKM- Trump wins - Freedom. Trump Bless - Ruthless One Enjoy this tasty apple for being a solid poster - JimRaynor 
you know what to do with it 8itch - Mr McDowell No Message - Snoop Frog Love that sig, man! - anthonydavid11 Love your posts - 1bad65 Excellent post... - Tony Trick-Pony 

College tuition is essentially free in the US unless your parents are wealthy and you're under 23 (thus still part of their family). Otherwise federal+state aid should cove everything. In California you get $11,000 (not loans -- free money you never repay) per year in FAFSA+State, which exceeds the cost of tuition. Standard aid packages may be less in other states but tuition as well.

What people are really asking for is taxpayer funded apartment rent so they can dodge loans for non-academic expenses.

I already have buddies who graduated from college with a profit of $10,000-$20,000 by collecting aid and grants while living at home. If they increase it even more and cover apartment rent I don't see the point of ever graduating. I'll quit my job and reenroll.

Did you ever go to college Dunn or is this an observational opinion similar to your views on "white collar crime", something that as a dirty liberal BLM bum you will never even encounter?

Last edited by ////; 07-22-2016 at 03:11 PM.
Old 07-22-2016, 03:30 PM #15
Enemy of the State

The Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond repute
Have some! - Tamis_Siensya respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil cheers! - JAB5239 couldnt green you so heres a medal for your bravery against the tards lol - Rapid Counter No Message - Sugar Booger 
;) - QuebecSTAR2 "I was hoping you misread this tweet. Sadly, you didn't." I LOL'd good one - bigjavi973 GGG-Gullibe Gennady Groupies LMAO - bigjavi973 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Long overdue. For you debating. - siablo14 
So you don't have to share with your mom any more. It is small just like Floyds penis but I don't need to tell you that, you snivelling cuck. - apples I was right to put you on ignore.  I don't like prejudice people. - apples Good to see one of the OG's is still around owning these trolls! - JK1700 Another vibrator from this guy for you also - apples How dare you call me a sh!tty alt just because I insulted your hero Floyd. You are a man stop worshipping other men f@g. Here's a gift you like. - apples 
Keep fighting the good fight - JimRaynor Truce - lfc19titles Truce - lfc19titles 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - lfc19titles 

Quote:
Originally Posted by //// View Post
College tuition is essentially free in the US unless your parents are wealthy and you're under 23 (thus still part of their family). Otherwise federal+state aid should cove everything. In California you get $11,000 (not loans -- free money you never repay) per year in FAFSA+State, which exceeds the cost of tuition. Standard aid packages may be less in other states but tuition as well.

What people are really asking for is taxpayer funded apartment rent so they can dodge loans for non-academic expenses.

I already have buddies who graduated from college with a profit of $10,000-$20,000 by collecting aid and grants while living at home. If they increase it even more and cover apartment rent I don't see the point of ever graduating. I'll quit my job and reenroll.

Did you ever go to college Dunn or is this an observational opinion similar to your views on "white collar crime", something that as a dirty liberal BLM bum you will never even encounter?
Yes I graduated college. did you? I was very fortunate my parents could afford it. Then I paid my own way through graduate school., no loans, no grants/scholarships.

I value affordable university/college because a number of friends had to leave because they and their parents couldn't afford it.

Not letting wall street and big banks play around with my money is important. Aren't you concerned about your investments?

I am not liberal nor a BLM member. I believe many members of BLM are college students.
Old 07-22-2016, 03:35 PM #16
Tom Brady=GOAT

Quoted: 2998 Post(s)
SouthPawHitman has a reputation beyond reputeSouthPawHitman has a reputation beyond reputeSouthPawHitman has a reputation beyond reputeSouthPawHitman has a reputation beyond reputeSouthPawHitman has a reputation beyond reputeSouthPawHitman has a reputation beyond reputeSouthPawHitman has a reputation beyond reputeSouthPawHitman has a reputation beyond reputeSouthPawHitman has a reputation beyond reputeSouthPawHitman has a reputation beyond reputeSouthPawHitman has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,713.70
Total Points: 39,690.61
Happy Birthday.. - !! AI-Holmes!! No Message - -jose- No Message - -jose- almost 2000 gift...thanks for the green - -jose- Heres To Connor Mcgregor Bro, Were Taking Over - Rocky... 
Genuinely one of the funniest posters on this site. - joseph5620 No Message - -jose- Happy New Year bro, All the best for 2016 - Rocky... No Message - -jose- it's going to be the FOTY - Santa_ 
SOG! - Cutthroat realest ni*ga on earf - Beercules Happy Holidays - TBear You are the wind beneath my wings. - PF Rudyo some alize for a real nicca staccin that breade - STAX ON DECK 
funny as fk - jas May You Have the Woman of Your Dreams - JimRaynor Go Celts!!! - Turd Best Ever A Clover for you, lad... - Tony Trick-Pony good post - MinuteMaid5 

Kaine?!!??

Wake up people,kaine was the first person to commit murder

open your eyes and vote trump
SouthPawHitman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2016, 03:41 PM #17
////

Quote:
Yes I graduated college. did you? I was very fortunate my parents could afford it. Then I paid my own way through graduate school., no loans, no grants/scholarships.

I value affordable university/college because a number of friends had to leave because they and their parents couldn't afford it.

Not letting wall street and big banks play around with my money is important. Aren't you concerned about your investments?

I am not liberal nor a BLM member. I believe many members of BLM are college students.
Yeah and I graduated with minimal debt. As mentioned some of my friends graduated with a profit.

When did your friends to go college? Federal and state grants require the submission of a single form for tuition to be covered. After that you should be able to cover cheap shared rent with a part time job. I think the cutoff is your parents making $80,000+ per year or so, then they're expected to pay your tuition.

I see these news stories about "Suzy accumulated $100,000 in debt for her bachelor's degree", do the math and she must have lived in a 3,000 sq. ft. penthouse and lived exclusively on sushi. Or she paid out-of-pocket private college tuition she was underqualified for when she could have attended her second choice for free.

Perhaps you're not "liberal" but a black power historical revisionist and sworn Democrat is definitely "far-left".

Last edited by ////; 07-22-2016 at 03:43 PM.
Old 07-22-2016, 03:51 PM #18
Enemy of the State

Quote:
Originally Posted by //// View Post
Yeah and I graduated with minimal debt. As mentioned some of my friends graduated with a profit.

When did your friends to go college? Federal and state grants require the submission of a single form for tuition to be covered. After that you should be able to cover cheap shared rent with a part time job. I think the cutoff is your parents making $80,000+ per year or so, then they're expected to pay your tuition.

I see these news stories about "Suzy accumulated $100,000 in debt for her bachelor's degree", do the math and she must have lived in a 3,000 sq. ft. penthouse and lived exclusively on sushi. Or she paid out-of-pocket private college tuition she was underqualified for when she could have attended her second choice for free.

Perhaps you're not "liberal" but a black power historical revisionist and sworn Democrat is definitely "far-left".
late 80's and early 90's. I have a 2 kids under 10 so them getting to go to school for free would be a tremendous help. We are looking to move money into 529 plans but I am looking at possibly spending $500k on college.

She likely just went to an expensive school. I have a friend whose son got into Drexel but it was like $61k a year. They couldn't swing it so his son is in Community college for 2 years , staying at home, then will transfer. I hate it when talented kids can't afford to go to school.

LMFAO!! I am not as far left as you assume. I am a centrist democrat. Agreeing with BLM that police brutality and unnecessary killing of black men by police is an issue doesn't make me a black power historical revolutionist dude.

College is just too expensive for middle, working and poor families.
Old 07-22-2016, 04:56 PM #19
F*ck Subtlety

Quoted: 1113 Post(s)
▀ringer has a reputation beyond repute▀ringer has a reputation beyond repute▀ringer has a reputation beyond repute▀ringer has a reputation beyond repute▀ringer has a reputation beyond repute▀ringer has a reputation beyond repute▀ringer has a reputation beyond repute▀ringer has a reputation beyond repute▀ringer has a reputation beyond repute▀ringer has a reputation beyond repute▀ringer has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,005.00
Total Points: 48,227.79
man of steel! - TBear man of steel! - TBear thumbs up - TBear The_Bringer - TBear mas - TBear 
mas - TBear The_Man - TBear superman'd - TBear No Message - Fresno I so wnted to send you karma for a post you made, that I just read. I can't though, so this is the next best thing :lol1: - Bossy 
i see you are mad at me, lol, be calm, be cool, i am not your enemy, lol, your a guy who thinks too much, lol, take care my good pal - Tha_Greatest please rate my avy bro - MANIAC310 Thanks brother - Strictly_UG I'm just a 35 year old hanging out here for some laughs and I must say I've never laughed so hard at those the basically roast you did especially MEAT's much respect on your EXECUTION skills - jose830 You the man. - Fistic 
Happy Holidays ▀ringer - TBear miss you, mike...hope all is well - -MAKAVELLI- Merry Christmas!... - MDPopescu You speak the truth - doubletake Keep enlightening the dark ones - siablo14 
Head and Neck Cancer - mangler Childhood Cancer - mangler AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - mangler Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - mangler Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - street bully 
Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - street bully Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - street bully Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - street bully World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Jim Jeffries Childhood Cancer - Grand Champ 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - mangler Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - mangler Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - mangler Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !! AI-Holmes!! Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - MANGLER 
Head and Neck Cancer - MANGLER Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - MANGLER Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - TBear World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Scott.Weiland 

No surprise here. I've predicted Kaine would be the pick for the last few weeks now. Hillary and Trump are both polarizing enough being at the top of the ticket, so it's really no surprise they'd pick boring white guys to try to lend the illusion of stability to their respective tickets.

Kaine isn't nearly liberal enough for my liking and I'd rather she pick somebody like Tom Perez or Xavier Becerra, but it's a smart pick nonetheless. It doesn't do anything to energize the Bernie crowd, but it does likely deliver Virginia to Clinton and eat in to some of Trump's support with working class white guys.

Kaine is ridiculously popular with blue collar whites in the state of Virginia. Don't ask me why, but I live here and I know how much support he has here. Plus he's actually run a state as a Governor, which is always nice to have in a VP pick. He's also done a bunch of Catholic missionary work and speaks fluent Spanish.

Anybody who is surprised by her not picking Warren or Sanders just doesn't understand politics. It was never going to be a smart move to have either of them give up their very influential positions in the Senate where they can be strong allies in voting for Clinton's proposals to take what is essentially a worthless job title and cost the Democrats a Senate vote. Especially Warren, whose replacement would be picked by the Republican Governor of MA Charlie Baker - Who would absolutely appoint a Republican replacement until a special election could be held 6 months later where maybe the Dems would win back the seat.

The first rule of picking a VP is "do no harm", and picking Warren or Sanders would've definitely violated that rule. Picking Kaine is smart because he can appeal to a wide group of people from Christians (touting his missionary work), to latinos (speaking fluent Spanish), to working class whites who, like I said, really like the guy for whatever reason.
▀ringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2016, 05:19 PM #20
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 5206 Post(s)
DoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,980.10
Total Points: 198,429.41
I'm as conservative as they get.  Tea Party conservative of color, I am.  I just believe in following forum rules.  Regards, enjoy The Fights TONIGHT! - HAMMER77777 Great post, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony Keep fighting the good fight - krazyn8tive 

Quote:
late 80's and early 90's. I have a 2 kids under 10 so them getting to go to school for free would be a tremendous help. We are looking to move money into 529 plans but I am looking at possibly spending $500k on college.

She likely just went to an expensive school. I have a friend whose son got into Drexel but it was like $61k a year. They couldn't swing it so his son is in Community college for 2 years , staying at home, then will transfer. I hate it when talented kids can't afford to go to school.

LMFAO!! I am not as far left as you assume. I am a centrist democrat. Agreeing with BLM that police brutality and unnecessary killing of black men by police is an issue doesn't make me a black power historical revolutionist dude.

College is just too expensive for middle, working and poor families.
Care about school and stupid loan forgiveness more than the serious matter at hand

Guess what?? if BLM or terrorist events gets worst there will be no school for your to go
Youll be stuck in yo house holding a freaking gun

And right b4 you say anything

"Hilary will fix everything that Umama started!"

How funny and idiotic is that statement is it?
DoubleLeftH00k is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
hillary's, kaine, pick