Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 03-11-2015, 03:39 AM #1
El Weeblerito I

Quoted: 1541 Post(s)
Weebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,490.34
Total Points: 54,532.03
Ricky "The Hitman" Hatton - Freedom. We bicker a lot, are we brothers? Lol it's all in fun! Keeps the board alive - Atreyu Khalil have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier Happy holidays bro! - led* Top Poster - Dr Rumack 
Probably the most objective poster on this site. - Yosser Hughes Can't green so have this - Alx. Thanks - E.P.T. happy holidays, great poster - sugarsmosley super poster - jas 
Legend - jas Merry Christmas and All The Best for 2015 - Freedom. great sig - BOXEO _ Happy Holidays! - MDPopescu 
Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - PensionKiller Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - bigsmoothh World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 
Default Hillary's emails

Apparently she kept a private email account while working as secretary of state which was apparently against the law.

Instead of turning all the emails over, she apparently deleted 31,830 of them, agreeing to release another 30,490 of them.

I used to think Hillary was the right person for next term, but after being caught I think deleting the emails was underhand, lacking transparency and gives the impression she sees herself as above the law.

What are the thoughts on here of those who follow politics? Would you vote for her?
Weebler I is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2015, 03:40 AM #2
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 188 Post(s)
BKM-2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBKM-2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBKM-2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBKM-2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBKM-2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBKM-2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBKM-2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBKM-2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBKM-2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBKM-2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBKM-2010 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,000.00
Total Points: 11,200.00
enjoyed the gif :fing02: - jose830 My bad! - Dorian have a slice, u earned it - sugarsmosley . - RwK No Message - -jose- 
For Battling The Evil That Is Islam - Rocky... No Message - -Weltschmerz- 

If Hilary or any other broad ever gets elected they should just sink the entire United States.
BKM-2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2015, 04:10 AM #3
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1049 Post(s)
El Gitano has a reputation beyond reputeEl Gitano has a reputation beyond reputeEl Gitano has a reputation beyond reputeEl Gitano has a reputation beyond reputeEl Gitano has a reputation beyond reputeEl Gitano has a reputation beyond reputeEl Gitano has a reputation beyond reputeEl Gitano has a reputation beyond reputeEl Gitano has a reputation beyond reputeEl Gitano has a reputation beyond reputeEl Gitano has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,512.81
Total Points: 32,134.99
Hilarious Memes! Keep 'em Coming! - ƒearless good songs - Santa_ Nice pic comparison - Nomadic 

El Gitano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2015, 04:24 AM #4
Proud European American

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
JohnnyRebel has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyRebel has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyRebel has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyRebel has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyRebel has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyRebel has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyRebel has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyRebel has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyRebel has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyRebel has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyRebel has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 6,904.00
No Message - -jose- No Message - BradleyP4P#1 
Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weebler I View Post
Apparently she kept a private email account while working as secretary of state which was apparently against the law.

Instead of turning all the emails over, she apparently deleted 31,830 of them, agreeing to release another 30,490 of them.

I used to think Hillary was the right person for next term, but after being caught I think deleting the emails was underhand, lacking transparency and gives the impression she sees herself as above the law.

What are the thoughts on here of those who follow politics? Would you vote for her?
FUCK NO I WOULD NEVER VOTE FOR THAT ****! I still don't think votes really matter much anyway with the way the somewhat rigged electoral college is set up(the popular vote winner doesn't necessary win smh). Plus all the voter fraud etc...

Sorry but I'm glad you aren't American! If you'd actually follow all of her many scandals and the money trail that finances her you'd never think she should be in any elected position! That **** would almost be worse than Obama. I don't want any Bush or Clinton in office. As a matter of fact I'm tired of both of these moronic parties that are pretty much the same with different names(Democrats and Republicans).

We(Legit tax paying U.S. citizens) need someone like the original Forefather's who believe in minimal government, that believe in the Original Constitution, and someone of by and actually for the people. We need someone to end these ridiculous spying programs like the NSA, CIA, etc... that are spying on innocent citizens for no reason. The Patriot Act and all these moronic hunks of **** like the NDAA need abolished. We need someone who will quit warmongering. We need someone who will worry about aiding the legit legal U.S. citizens and not the scum leeches(welfare ****s and illegals) or other countries. We need the Federal Reserve abolished and legislation to stop any kind of centralized banking. Our monetary system needs backed by Gold like it was and should be. We need to quit having people in office that get to vote on things that are a conflict of interest... like if you have a stock in oil you should not be able to vote on anything pertaining to oil. We need to deflate this growing police state and hold the cops responsible for their actions of misconduct. All sessions of government that pertain to the U.S. citizens should have a live stream and never these hush hush covert sessions to pass garbage. There needs to be term limits on every elected position not just some. If you lie to get elected you should be tried and convicted of treason! Any elected official that goes against the Constitution should be publicly stoned to death. Every elected official should have to show a legit social security number, birth certificate, and have many people that can verify that they are indeed a legit American born in the U.S.! You should need a valid ID to vote on anything and IMO you should have had to of paid taxes also to vote on anything. There's many more things but I'm tired of ranting... sorry.

Last edited by JohnnyRebel; 03-11-2015 at 04:27 AM.
JohnnyRebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2015, 04:25 AM #5
Zombie Spray

Quoted: 374 Post(s)
Spray_resistant has a reputation beyond reputeSpray_resistant has a reputation beyond reputeSpray_resistant has a reputation beyond reputeSpray_resistant has a reputation beyond reputeSpray_resistant has a reputation beyond reputeSpray_resistant has a reputation beyond reputeSpray_resistant has a reputation beyond reputeSpray_resistant has a reputation beyond reputeSpray_resistant has a reputation beyond reputeSpray_resistant has a reputation beyond reputeSpray_resistant has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,077.68
Total Points: 48,343.49
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest 
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest for you and vanity to use - Hi-Dro Whoreville Appreciation Award - Jack Napier 
for a friend - xi! one of boxingscene's best posters - Freedom. Happy Holidays to you are your gorgeous missus. x x x - *Boss Lady* Happy New Year - Freedom. No Message - Tha_Greatest 
Blue parallelogram 4 u sir - Russian Crushin Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Happy holidays bro! - led* valuable addition to the training forum - jas helpful in time of need. - Shaolin Sword 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Kev- Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Kev- Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Kev- Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Kev- Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Kev- 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Kev- Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Kev- Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Kev- Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Kev- Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Kev- 

Who cares about the e-mails but she is just another liar and puppet like the rest of them. I won't vote, it would be patronizing myself the people don't have a govt and are not represented.
Spray_resistant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2015, 04:28 AM #6
Proud European American

JohnnyRebel has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyRebel has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyRebel has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyRebel has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyRebel has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyRebel has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyRebel has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyRebel has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyRebel has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyRebel has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyRebel has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spray_resistant View Post
Who cares about the e-mails but she is just another liar and puppet like the rest of them. I won't vote, it would be patronizing myself the people don't have a govt and are not represented.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Old 03-11-2015, 04:28 AM #7
--Boxing Savior!--

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
CANELOLUJAH has a reputation beyond reputeCANELOLUJAH has a reputation beyond reputeCANELOLUJAH has a reputation beyond reputeCANELOLUJAH has a reputation beyond reputeCANELOLUJAH has a reputation beyond reputeCANELOLUJAH has a reputation beyond reputeCANELOLUJAH has a reputation beyond reputeCANELOLUJAH has a reputation beyond reputeCANELOLUJAH has a reputation beyond reputeCANELOLUJAH has a reputation beyond reputeCANELOLUJAH has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 11,127.00
No Message - -jose- Thanks brother - Hype job Sending you a virtual slice - Thanks - PainfromUkraine No Message - mathed No Message - mathed 
#LETSGOCHAMP - -KULT- A true Boxing historian like me !!!!!!! - 3Sun2 You have boxing knowledge bro. Stay up. - punchr Tell that ni.gga - Just Now Hit Me Spot-on post about Ken Porter and Broner. Have an ice cold beer. - punchr 
Backup beer. I got you. Peace out. - punchr stay haten on the bra's - mrdogtown1975 No Message - -jose- 

palin cant help but inject herself she refuse to give up that 15 minutes of fame lol.

to be fair I did enjoy that show palin had i think they cancelled it but it was a legit shot.

so hilary deleted 31K boot call emails, i dont see a problem everyone got their freaky side they dont want the public to know especially females.
CANELOLUJAH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2015, 04:36 AM #8
Proud European American

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Checc View Post
palin cant help but inject herself she refuse to give up that 15 minutes of fame lol.

to be fair I did enjoy that show palin had i think they cancelled it but it was a legit shot.

so hilary deleted 31K boot call emails, i dont see a problem everyone got their freaky side they dont want the public to know especially females.
Of course morons think that she did nothing wrong doe smh! Federal Records Act... learn about it!

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
Old 03-11-2015, 04:38 AM #9
Zombie Spray

Quoted: 374 Post(s)
Spray_resistant has a reputation beyond reputeSpray_resistant has a reputation beyond reputeSpray_resistant has a reputation beyond reputeSpray_resistant has a reputation beyond reputeSpray_resistant has a reputation beyond reputeSpray_resistant has a reputation beyond reputeSpray_resistant has a reputation beyond reputeSpray_resistant has a reputation beyond reputeSpray_resistant has a reputation beyond reputeSpray_resistant has a reputation beyond reputeSpray_resistant has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,077.68
Total Points: 48,343.49
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest 
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest for you and vanity to use - Hi-Dro Whoreville Appreciation Award - Jack Napier 
for a friend - xi! one of boxingscene's best posters - Freedom. Happy Holidays to you are your gorgeous missus. x x x - *Boss Lady* Happy New Year - Freedom. No Message - Tha_Greatest 
Blue parallelogram 4 u sir - Russian Crushin Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Happy holidays bro! - led* valuable addition to the training forum - jas helpful in time of need. - Shaolin Sword 

Be nice if one out of blue, a guy everyone likes who is not involved in politics ran like The Rock for example......we would win by a landslide in a legit non tampered with election.
Spray_resistant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2015, 04:39 AM #10
El Weeblerito I

Quoted: 1541 Post(s)
Weebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,490.34
Total Points: 54,532.03
Ricky "The Hitman" Hatton - Freedom. We bicker a lot, are we brothers? Lol it's all in fun! Keeps the board alive - Atreyu Khalil have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier Happy holidays bro! - led* Top Poster - Dr Rumack 
Probably the most objective poster on this site. - Yosser Hughes Can't green so have this - Alx. Thanks - E.P.T. happy holidays, great poster - sugarsmosley super poster - jas 
Legend - jas Merry Christmas and All The Best for 2015 - Freedom. great sig - BOXEO _ Happy Holidays! - MDPopescu 
Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - PensionKiller Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - bigsmoothh World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Checc View Post

I just think when you're a public figure who is going to be asking people to vote for you, that if you've been caught breaking the law, you should hold your hands up and hand over all the information.

Seems to me she tried to pull a fly one, said nothing for days presumably while deleting 30k emails and expects to carry on like nothing happened.

Last edited by Weebler I; 03-11-2015 at 04:41 AM.
Weebler I is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
emails, hillary's