No announcement yet.

67% Of Democrats Would Prefer A Muslim President To 37% For An Evangelical One

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by todisday View Post
    Real talk, it's too bad religions exist. I have a feeling things would be better if more people were aware that this life is all we have. It's a pacifier for the masses. You'd have people ready to risk it all to make sure wealth is distributed fairly. Instead, ppl just think about heaven and whatnot, hoping it'll be better than hell on Earth.
    Preach my brother! (Pun intended). Can’t fuking green you again.

Comment

Originally posted by scap View Post
      Muslim and Christians are nuts their fairy tales are very similar.

67% of Republicans believe Obama is an illegal alien.
      And of those 67% think it means he is from outer space.

Comment

How does that even add up 67+37 is 104?

I think it all depends if that president is a hardcore fanatic in their beliefs to the point of being batsh .it crazy and being the opposite of what their religion teaches and takes their scripture to seriously. Because whether Muslim or Evangelical theyd Both be sh.it

a Muslim president who wasn’t a hardcore stuck in 1600’AD on a jihad mission against the world and takes the Quran to be destructive would be just as bad as a hardcore Evangelical whos batsh.it crazy trying to convert everyone , uses the bible to feel superior to everyone else and people who don’t follow the same belief or the same are below them.

They’d both be sh.it , if they realize it’s 2019 and govern as such with a open mind and treats everyone no matter their race /religion equally and actually concerned and trys to do what’s best for the avg citizen then it wouldn’t matter their religion

Religion taken out of context and pushed to the extreme or believing only your religion is right and makes you superior to others not sharing your views is wrong and dangerous no matter what religion it is.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
          I like bacon and ****ing girls in the ass outside of marriage.
          Lmao. You and me both. Greent.

Comment

I'd rather have neither. Religion needs to stay TF out of government.

Comment

Working...
            X