Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shelly Finkel Claims Wilder in Talks for 3 Fight 100Mil Deal With Showtime Without AJ

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
    If I was managing Wilder's career. I would hire him a good lawyer; Similarly what Sugar Ray Leonard did once he turned pro and become a self-managed and self-promoted fighter in search for the best possible deal.

Loyalty be damned; Boxing is a cutthroat business. If Wilder could never fight again, then none these Goddamned vultures will give a shit about him anymore. They won't give him a pension or even pay for any his medical bills.

There's no need for Wilder to have three managers in his circle. All speaking at the same time. He needs to cut all of these middlemen out and focus solely what's good for himself, his best interest and generational wealth.

It's about time you posted something sensible, bravo!

What do you think of Haymon breaking the Ali act?

Comment

Originally posted by NahMean View Post
      Signs life away? LOOOL. It’s a 3 fight deal mate.

1ST Fight Breazeale, don’t know if you know but Wilder is fighting him anyway, and fighting for a lot less money

2nd fight AJ.. I thought Wilder wanted AJ.. I thought boxing fans wanted to see that fight??

3rd fight AJ.. Didnt Wilder and his team cry about not being offered a rematch??

LIFE HUH??!!

Wilder fans are scum.. you will smear the truth and spin it to make it sound like Wilder isn’t ducking or that he is being teated as a slave... Yea 100+mil is now a slave contract lol. Dosser!
      Thank you. All I’ve heard is waa waa waa why does he have to sign a long term deal. It’s for a fight he’s already taking and will make a lot more and an aj fight and a two way rematch clause which I’m sure they were crying for last time. Hands down the worst fan base in sports. I thought arsenal and cowboys fans were bad

Comment

Originally posted by 15 Rounds again View Post
        How do you get through life being so completely and utterly stupid?
        Lmao. Some people’s ignorance and bias is so strong

Comment

Shelly Finkel is a cancer to the sport.

Comment

Originally posted by EnglishOxide View Post
            It's about time you posted something sensible, bravo!

What do you think of Haymon breaking the Ali act?
            I'm a Deontay Wilder fan and I just hate seeing him misused and abused by evil men in this sport's business called boxing who doesn't have his best interest at heart.

Also, it's a known fact that Al Haymon has been violating the Ali Act for years on a sly but it can't be proven in a court of law because he doesn't have a promoter's license.

His company is not incorporated as a promotional company. So he found a clever loophole in the law in order to circumvent it. He is a secret promoter but moonlights as a financial advisor.

Comment

So Wilder has been proven a coward and a liar now? Lmao

Comment

Originally posted by 15 Rounds again View Post
                How do you get through life being so completely and utterly stupid?
                Wow, what a great response. Why not dispute something I said? I wish they wouldn't let idiot 12 yr olds like you comment here.

Comment

Working...
                X