Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The media is downplaying Trump’s progress with North Korea because not a Democrat.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [REAL TALK] The media is downplaying Trump’s progress with North Korea because not a Democrat.

It’s disgusting to see just how fake the mainstream media is. Trump’s efforts might officially and the war tension between the two Koreas, bringing the two into a new era of collaboration, and maybe even prosperity for the totalitarian state, if they open their economy and trade with South Korea.

ZERO progress has been made with past presidents. They only made things worse. Now with Trump’s support, the two Korea’s leaders had met on several occasions, collaborated on the olympics, the standoff at their border is no more, and Trump is meeting Kim at the Vietnam summit for a second time. And all the media can write about it is how the expectations are low.

Had this happened under a Democrat president, they would be praising this like now tomorrow, and pushing for ten Nobel Peace Prizes. Every inch of progress would be met with a mile of text of praise from the fake news.

Their hypocrisy is disgusting and I don’t care on where you stand politically, you cannot deny this.

Dennis Rodman got more positive press for going to N. Korea than Trump has...

Comment

It's incredible to think that we're not getting threatened every other GD day like we were in the previous admin. We appeared so weak then. I'm not a fan of Trump's personality but I knew his presence would have a positive effect on foreign negotiations. It's just the way these things work out. When you have a globalist president, people expect you to be soft. When you have a nationalist with no Washington interests to appease, you are downright dangerous.

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
        It’s disgusting to see just how fake the mainstream media is. Trump’s efforts might officially and the war tension between the two Koreas
        It's bad man. The South Korean President pretty much said the war is over and Trump had a huge part in it. CNN and those guys are complete jokes.

You should see these articles my buddy sends me because he hates Trump. They're written by liberal girls who just graduated college with a degree in lesbian dance theory.

This is how the article goes, "Trump LIES about meeting - Says he had it in October, Fact check shows it happened in September."

Comment

It’s not entirely because he not democrat because the media was behind Bush lock,stock and key with Iraq. It’s because he’s an outsider who implementing non interventionist tactics which while the people want this, the deep state doesn’t. I think paraphrasing Bernie “ Trump won despite the entire political world being against him”.

Comment

Rodman deserves some credit too.

Comment

democrat and republican is a false dichotomy. the media takes its marching orders from the deep state, which is full of warmongering republicans and democrats. warmongering being the operative word here.

Comment

But my son says Trump got played.

Of course he's so stupid he cant see the rocket launches stopping and us getting back remains of our soldiers (without paying ransoms like Obama and other Presidents did), is progress no other President ever made with North Korea.

If Trump had a (D) after his name, he'd already have at least one Nobel Peace Prize, if not 2 or 3.

Comment

They down play all of Trumps accomplishments because he makes Obama look impotent

Comment

Originally posted by Gentblue View Post
                    It’s not entirely because he not democrat because the media was behind Bush lock,stock and key with Iraq. It’s because he’s an outsider who implementing non interventionist tactics which while the people want this, the deep state doesn’t. I think paraphrasing Bernie “ Trump won despite the entire political world being against him”.
                    Exactly.....

Comment

Working...
                    X