Collapse
No announcement yet.

Man fatally shoots Burger King worker over drive thru delay

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The story said they got their money back. They should've just left and went somewhere else. During covid, you're gonna get long ass lines. Or later at night sometimes. Nobody should be losing their lives. I know that level of frustration though when you're stuck on line and you're wondering why they don't keep the line moving faster. You start thinking what the hell is going on up there? But man, WTF. Imagine being there when it happened? I guess you'd have to go somewhere else if you were on line then. You'd be thinking woops, they're gonna be busy for a while.

Comment

Originally posted by Bandman View Post
      Notice they didn't reveal the woman's name when she was the cause of this
      Good observation

You know why? because they aren't gonna do **** to that *****

Just like they don't do anything to the myriad of vindictive lying hoes who put men in jail over fake rape charges, even after the guys are proven innocent!

One dude got killed and another will get a life sentence over this petty **** and they don't even want us to "harrass" her online, that's why they're leaving her name out!

It's disgusting how pampered these murican hoes are, radical feminism and the manginas who support it are to blame

Comment

Wait a minute.....shooter wasn't even at the scene ?!?!?

That bltch is a shot caller freals

''Git yo ass over here and bring your lil friend.''

I wonder what see looks like.

Comment

Originally posted by lopetego View Post
          Good observation

You know why? because they aren't gonna do **** to that *****

Just like they don't do anything to the myriad of vindictive lying hoes who put men in jail over fake rape charges, even after the guys are proven innocent!

One dude got killed and another will get a life sentence over this petty **** and they don't even want us to "harrass" her online, that's why they're leaving her name out!

It's disgusting how pampered these murican hoes are, radical feminism and the manginas who support it are to blame
          What made him do her bidding ?

''Bltch you want someone killed, you do it your damn self.''

Comment

Originally posted by BodyBagz View Post
            What made him do her bidding ?

''Bltch you want someone killed, you do it your damn self.''

Guys who look like this aren't easy guys to reason with.

The only "normal" people who have cornrows are black or Samoan. If they aren't, but still have hair like that, I try to avoid that person at all costs. Nothing good ever happened starting a conversation with a person like this:

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post

The only "normal" people who have cornrows are black or Samoan. If they aren't, but still have hair like that, I try to avoid that person at all costs. Nothing good ever happened starting a conversation with a person like this:

100%

The guy looks ****ing crazy.

Horrible story. RIP to the kid.

The world's ****ing nuts.

Comment

I hadn't considered the schmuck's level of sexual desperation. His mugshot explains it all

Now I really need to know what she looks like.

Comment

Originally posted by BodyBagz View Post
                  I hadn't considered the schmuck's level of sexual desperation. His mugshot explains it all

Now I really need to know what she looks like.

She probably looks just like him I imagine.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                    Lock both of those idiots up. The gunman should get life, we don't need dummies like that on the streets. The woman should get at least 22 years, one year for each year the man she had killed lived.
                    Maybe the gunman should get death, the same sentence he gave his victim. The woman should get death as well.

Comment

She probably looks just like him I imagine.

Comment

Working...
                      X