Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Did Wilder Challenge AJ in 2016 But Is Hesitant To Make The Fight Now ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
    What the fuk are you talking about saying AJ is pulling teeth to get Wilder to fight him? He made two offers to Wilder. A flat fee of 12.5 million for Wilder or Wilder pays him a flat fee of 50 million. That's over 4 times as much money for AJ. Only a very bias Englishman thinks that's fair. If AJ offer Wilder a 65/35 split of all profits available to pay the fighters Wilder would probably accept but no way should he accept a flat fee of 12,5 million. Yes AJ did a much better job on Molina and KOed him quickly with no problem. That doesn't change the fact that so far AJ has held up the fight being made by pricing himself out with lowball flat fee offers and telling Wilder to take it or leave it.
    I know your one of those head cases on here who keeps regurgitating fake news on here with the 50 Million angle , so im not even getting into that since youve seem to have takingup trolling .

Either that or you're really not to bright since it was explained to you several times on here .

Are you sure you aren't a vlosest Wilder fan bc you sure fit the criteria .

1. Dumb

2 . Oblivious

3. Liar

Pick one !

Yes the fight is struggling to be made bc of Wilder ,if it doesn't get made you will be one of those who cries and point fingers at the ones TRYING to make the fight bc you like the Wilder fanboy club is pushing that agenda by siding with ridiculous demands Wilder will make .

Which in turn makes you ******ed too !

read this comment here .......

"when Then....read that thread I made"! Hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...!!!"

These are the ******s you are aligning yourself up with , good luck with that !
    Last edited by juggernaut666; 04-19-2018, 08:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Deus View Post
      No he isn't.
      Yes, he is: http://metro.co.uk/2017/11/06/domini...ilder-7056923/

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
        No dummy he fought Stiverne first when THEN changed his mind WHEN Ortiz's real age was leaked which happened to be just a coincidence or maybe he read that thread i made bc obviously he cant keep off social media , too bad he doesn't put the work in to his actual career.

He also didnt want Breazeale or Whyte bc those guys were defeated by Joshua , if you took the time to look at the available fighters you would see it was Stiverne or Ortiz who were the top guys .

You're just not to bright ,you think anyone who loses is exposed and anyone who is STILL learning his craft overated .

This is a constant with you which is why your boxing IQ sucks , why do you even watch the sport where its designed to knock out ppl if you find that so shocking ?

Dont forget to inform me when Joe Joyce doesnt make it as a Pro !
        So he only fought Ortiz cause his “real age was leaked”😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
        You’re absolutely pathetic. Absolute nonsense! Ortiz is 39 there is no justifiable evidence to suggest otherwise.
        You claimed Wilder wouldn’t fight Ortiz, YOU WERE WRONG! Again...
        You think Wilder actually reads your threads😭😭😭😭😭😭 absolutely laughable...

And let’s be real kid, you can’t even spell Klitschko🤣🤣 how can you question anyone’s IQ???
        “Klitchko”😭😭😭😭😭
        You still can’t spell overrated either you dumb ****er🤣🤣
        First “overatted” now “overated”😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

You really are the gift that keeps on giving...

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
          Wilder didn't fight Ortiz, he fought Stiverne, I know for a ****** like you they all look the same
          03//03/18 he fought Ortiz. FACT.

Looks like you’re obviously the ******.

Weak ass troll attempt...����

Comment

Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
            Its not the biggest fight in boxing because of wilder....its because of joshua why its going to be so big in the uk...
            Ok another example joe gurner is a cook and works at mcdonalds at $10 dolllars an hour
            Gordon ramsey walks in mcdonalds and says hey joe come cook burgers for me at my michelin star burger joint and ill pay you $100 dollars an hour .....joe gurner says i want a percentage of your takings .....ramsey says f@ck off gurner you stay working at mcdonalds.......the moral of the story is let wilder earn his chump change fighting chump challengers lol
            So any Joshua fight will be the biggest fight in boxing? Stupid fanboy, this fight is the biggest because it will crown the heavyweight undisputed king and the rivalry in an USA vs UK fight, none of this can happen without Wilder. This fight will make more than the Parker fight, Wilder have to take at least the same % Parker got

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
              03//03/18 he fought Ortiz. FACT.

Looks like you’re obviously the ******.

Weak ass troll attempt...����
              OMG boy you are really ******ed, typical Wilder fangirl

Comment

Originally posted by Just looking View Post
                So any Joshua fight will be the biggest fight in boxing? Stupid fanboy, this fight is the biggest because it will crown the heavyweight undisputed king and the rivalry in an USA vs UK fight, none of this can happen without Wilder. This fight will make more than the Parker fight, Wilder have to take at least the same % Parker got
                are you that dumb fella......hearn has already said parker did not get half of what wilder has been offered .......so you expect me to believe finkle and wilder and not hearn ? If i am going to believe someone its going to be hearn because he has got him a world title shot on 16 fights , klitchcko and unificatin against parker on his 21st bout and sold out stadiums to go along with it.....what has wilder exceot face tomatoe cans for 40 fights.....his highest purse is 2.1 million , never sold a ppv , joe yank has no idea in the stret who wilder is and he cannot even sell out a 7k arena.
                Thats your deontay wilder so keep fighting tomatoe if you dont want the 12.5 million its that simple.....f@cking bum

Comment

Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
                  are you that dumb fella......hearn has already said parker did not get half of what wilder has been offered .......so you expect me to believe finkle and wilder and not hearn ? If i am going to believe someone its going to be hearn because he has got him a world title shot on 16 fights , klitchcko and unificatin against parker on his 21st bout and sold out stadiums to go along with it.....what has wilder exceot face tomatoe cans for 40 fights.....his highest purse is 2.1 million , never sold a ppv , joe yank has no idea in the stret who wilder is and he cannot even sell out a 7k arena.
                  Thats your deontay wilder so keep fighting tomatoe if you dont want the 12.5 million its that simple.....f@cking bum
                  You have said it all brother.

Comment

Originally posted by Just looking View Post
                    i'm pretty sure that article is wrong as there was a huge fuss about this when it was initially announced last November. From what I recall the Breazeale vs Molina fight was later confirmed to be an eliminator but not a final eliminator. Plus the WBC have not yet called a mandatory fight for Wilder.

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
                      OMG boy you are really ******ed, typical Wilder fangirl
                      🤣🤣I’m not even a Wilder fan... I just keep it real.

Another weak ass troll attempt, you need to up your game kid!

Comment

Working...
                      X