Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Did Wilder Challenge AJ in 2016 But Is Hesitant To Make The Fight Now ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why Did Wilder Challenge AJ in 2016 But Is Hesitant To Make The Fight Now ?

After Joshua knocked out Breazeale , Wilder wasted no time in trying to get the 17th fight VETERAN ( SMH ) in the ring knowing he had a LEGIT new challenger looming . Seeming desperate with words " RIGHT NOW "

How much $ you think Wilder would be crying over then ? Not much right .

The thing is Joshua signed a Klitchko match IN 2016 .

He ended up fighting Molina bc Klitchko postponed . Of course in Wilder fanboy fashion they protested the fight on short notice , they must have forgot Molina wobbled Wilder ? lol

This is what Wilder had to say about the Joshua fight .

"Molina will be a challenge for him "

"We all saw Molina fight me and he put up a hell of a fight "

We know what happened in the Joshua fight , he TOYED with Molina and stopped him in 3 rounds EASILY .

Did the Molina fight and Klitchko win scare Team Wilder into stalling out for a HUGE payday or are they just going to avoid Joshua negotiations now and HOPE Wilder can sustain an undefeated record for years ?

Fast forward to the present and now he COULD fight Breazeale , who again in Wilder fan boy fashion called him a fat punching bag .

The SAME group already preparing damage control by slowly giving Breazeale props all of a sudden...hmmmm just something to think about ....

Which is , how a fighter claiming LEGACY and NOT money is important and going from such an enthusiastic guy wanting Joshua too now its pulling teeth to get him to sign a contract .

One has to think hes NOT as confident after all ?
    Last edited by juggernaut666; 04-19-2018, 03:42 PM.

anyone fighting in a high profile fight would hesitate after receiving a flat fee offer

Comment

also.....

according to your thinking arreola must be better than both cuz he ko'd molina in one round

Comment

He didn't accept because a flat fee is disrespectful. The biggest fight of the year shouldn't have any flat fee in the talk. About Breazeale, I didn't see anyone hyping him, in fact everyone knows that he is a punching bag. But he is the mandatory, the fight have to happen in some moment. The only good thing for Wilder in this fight is in knocking him out faster than Joshua did

Comment

Originally posted by Just looking View Post
          He didn't accept because a flat fee is disrespectful. The biggest fight of the year shouldn't have any flat fee in the talk. About Breazeale, I didn't see anyone hyping him, in fact everyone knows that he is a punching bag. But he is the mandatory, the fight have to happen in some moment. The only good thing for Wilder in this fight is in knocking him out faster than Joshua did
          No he isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Just looking View Post
            Its not the biggest fight in boxing because of wilder....its because of joshua why its going to be so big in the uk...
            Ok another example joe gurner is a cook and works at mcdonalds at $10 dolllars an hour
            Gordon ramsey walks in mcdonalds and says hey joe come cook burgers for me at my michelin star burger joint and ill pay you $100 dollars an hour .....joe gurner says i want a percentage of your takings .....ramsey says f@ck off gurner you stay working at mcdonalds.......the moral of the story is let wilder earn his chump change fighting chump challengers lol

Comment

Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
              Its not the biggest fight in boxing because of wilder....its because of joshua why its going to be so big in the uk...
              Ok another example joe gurner is a cook and works at mcdonalds at $10 dolllars an hour
              Gordon ramsey walks in mcdonalds and says hey joe come cook burgers for me at my michelin star burger joint and ill pay you $100 dollars an hour .....joe gurner says i want a percentage of your takings .....ramsey says f@ck off gurner you stay working at mcdonalds.......the moral of the story is let wilder earn his chump change fighting chump challengers lol
              Can't believe people so stupid are still walking this earth.

Comment

Why not now?

Because like every other Wilder callout, it was driven by the fact that he knew he wasn't getting the fight at that time.

He calls people out when he knows there's the smallest chance his bluff gets busted.

Remember when he decided to start calling out Parker, then said it had to be on a few weeks notice? The nuthuggers lapped it up like he was stepping up. No, he wasn't - he was making sure he wouldn't have to back up his words.

They're just that - words. Wilder has a lot of them. Just not when it counts.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                  After Joshua knocked out Breazeale , Wilder wasted no time in trying to get the 17th fight VETERAN ( SMH ) in the ring knowing he had a LEGIT new challenger looming . Seeming desperate with words " RIGHT NOW "

How much $ you think Wilder would be crying over then ? Not much right .

The thing is Joshua signed a Klitchko match IN 2016 .

He ended up fighting Molina bc Klitchko postponed . Of course in Wilder fanboy fashion they protested the fight on short notice , they must have forgot Molina wobbled Wilder ? lol

This is what Wilder had to say about the Joshua fight .

"Molina will be a challenge for him "

"We all saw Molina fight me and he put up a hell of a fight "

We know what happened in the Joshua fight , he TOYED with Molina and stopped him in 3 rounds EASILY .

Did the Molina fight and Klitchko win scare Team Wilder into stalling out for a HUGE payday or are they just going to avoid Joshua negotiations now and HOPE Wilder can sustain an undefeated record for years ?

Fast forward to the present and now he COULD fight Breazeale , who again in Wilder fan boy fashion called him a fat punching bag .

The SAME group already preparing damage control by slowly giving Breazeale props all of a sudden...hmmmm just something to think about ....

Which is , how a fighter claiming LEGACY and NOT money is important and going from such an enthusiastic guy wanting Joshua too now its pulling teeth to get him to sign a contract .

One has to think hes NOT as confident after all ?
                  Aren’t you the same guy who claimed Wilder wouldn’t fight Ortiz???🙈🙈🙈🙈

Still can’t spell Klitschko🤣🤣🤣🤣
                  There’s an S in it ******!
                  “Klitchko”😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Comment

He shook baby

Comment

Working...
                    X