No announcement yet.

Wikileaks: Saudi Arabia is the Largest Single Donor to the Clinton Foundation

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
    so nothing to say about government mandated human rights violations and export of terrorism huh?

i get a strong impression that you aren't even old enough to vote.

did you miss the part of the interview where he has information on hillary selling 20% of the US' uranium to a Russian investor?

still waiting on a comment on bernie cucking for clinton, bro, you keep disappearing every time i ask
    What's your point?

I don't like Russia, but there is nothing illegal of shiesty About her doing business with Russians.

We buy space shuttles off them, they buy crap off us.

So again, what is your point? Do you have one?

Comment

you demtards pretend you're some evolved creature and social justice is your hobby but all this thread reinforced is that you're just brainwashed hyperpartisan plebs. you have no moral consistency. our alliance with Saudi Arabia should be questioned and should have been severed a long time ago. we have no real alliance with this terrorist state apart from buying their oil and our corrupt politicians enriching themselves with blood money.

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
      What's your point?

I don't like Russia, but there is nothing illegal of shiesty About her doing business with Russians.

We buy space shuttles off them, they buy crap off us.

So again, what is your point? Do you have one?
      so republicans are treasonous for not being anti-Russia, big bad evil empire populated by devils according to you and the DNC, but it's cool here bro because it's not illegal to sell nuclear materials to Russia. do you realize your pretzel logic?

Comment

you demtards pretend you're some evolved creature and social justice is your hobby but all this thread reinforced is that you're just brainwashed hyperpartisan plebs. you have no moral consistency. our alliance with Saudi Arabia should be questioned and should have been severed a long time ago. we have no real alliance with this terrorist state apart from buying their oil and our corrupt politicians enriching themselves with blood money.

so republicans are treasonous for not being anti-Russia, big bad evil empire populated by devils according to you and the DNC, but it's cool here bro because it's not illegal to sell nuclear materials to Russia. do you realize your pretzel logic?
        Let me ask you something. What do you do professionally for a living?

Serious question

Comment

You have absolutely no fcking clue what you are talking about. Again, just like every other time, your uneducated dumb ass is completely clueless on then topic you are speaking about.

1: Contrary to popular belief, the U.S. And Russia have been working together for YEARS to control uranium supply. They have been sending us uranium for years, And we send it back to them. I don't see you or anyone else talking about that though.

So as much as you want to make this some kind if big scandal, it isn't. this has been going on for YEARS. Once again, YEARS, you dumb ****.

2: Russia's uranium reserves for ENERGY are EXTREMELY low! They are not using the uranium for nuclear weapons. They are using it for energy, We know this, they know this, every country and government agency that signed on to the deal knows know.

Only your ******ed ignorant dumb fcking ass, does NOT know this.

3rd: at the time Russia and the U.S. Had a good relationship. Obama had made it A priority to better relations with russia. We were using their territories for military purposes. It wasn't until AFTER Russia invaded Ukraine that the Russian/U.S. Conflict escalated.

Clearly, once again, you have no clue what your talking about, and trying to over blow bs out of proportion becaue your too ******ed to understand how the real world works.

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
            again so what if saudi is clinton foundation biggest donor.. if i create a foundation, then i'd be happy for all the donations i get.. unless this is tied with terrorism i dont see any problem with this..

somehow OP thinks Clinton is corrupt because she accepted donation for her foundation.. gtfo.. trump university is an example of corruption..
            She is evil, corruption to the levels that are unparralleled in modern politics. Trump is a choir boy by comparison. Time to wake up!

Comment

So let me get this straight our choices are a guy who Putin is hoping wins so he can buttf#ck him at their first summit & make him his little hand ***** or the woman the Oil Muslims & big business fat cats wanna see win so the status quo of citizens buttf#ckery can continue?

I need to move back to f#cking Costa Rica.

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
                Let me ask you something. What do you do professionally for a living?

Serious question
                He cleans shitters and sprays cologne on you. This dude is just mad at the world because some democrat didn't tip him.

Comment

Originally posted by racer59 View Post
                  He cleans shitters and sprays cologne on you. This dude is just mad at the world because some democrat didn't tip him.
                  Savage

Comment

Originally posted by LaidOut View Post
                    Yeah, out of necessity. Let's be honest.
                    Logical....

Comment

Didn't Trump say he is ok with Saudi Arabia becoming a nuclear power

Comment

Working...
                      X