No announcement yet.

GGG is trying to fight the dude from The Contender lol

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
    It was just triple jabs fan base that called you and me and others on here that saw through the bs hype haters... Some may still call you that even if he fights rigo next lol
    The reason you are labeled haters is because both of you jump into any ggg thread to spill hate but many other boxers are doing the same thing and yet you defend them for the same thing you sh it on GGG. You aren’t very intelligent and a simpleton can see through you. If you argued the same way for all boxers doing the same thing then you would have a leg to stand on

Comment

You have no shame.
      You have no brains

Comment

Lmao, you gggroupies been defending that fraud all this time though. Hate to say we told you so!
        Told us what? That a guy on the internet says he might fight this guy. LoL.. Just last week you were swearing up and down he was going to fight Kamil Szeremeta.

Comment

It was just triple jabs fan base that called you and me and others on here that saw through the bs hype haters... Some may still call you that even if he fights rigo next lol

it was clearly obvious back in 2014

just how fkn dumb are the g-strings ?

they still run around peddling that " ducking me doe " bullshlt..... and that " anyone from 154-168 " bullshlt LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
            I’m all for it why not

absurd....

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
              This is who GGG is trying to fight LMAO
              Just a bad night like Clenelo had against Jose Cotto. After that fight Adams has looked like a beast just like Clenelo did after. Cotto had a terrible fight against Trout and then spanked Clenelo.

29 year old lion in his prime. Golovkin is almost 40, his legacy is already cemented as a legend.

Comment

Here you go all, Jacobs next opponent using boxingscene logic

Comment

The reason you are labeled haters is because both of you jump into any ggg thread to spill hate but many other boxers are doing the same thing and yet you defend them for the same thing you sh it on GGG. You aren’t very intelligent and a simpleton can see through you. If you argued the same way for all boxers doing the same thing then you would have a leg to stand on
                  Awe look guys chucky is upset lol. How cute

Comment

You have no brains
                    I have enough brains to not be brainwashed by that fraud triple jab lmao

Comment

I have enough brains to not be brainwashed by that fraud triple jab lmao
                      *jumps you from behind* *swings at you continuously until you're knocked out unconcious* punk, so that face matches that red rep bar. Watch who you talk about.

Comment

Working...
                      X