No announcement yet.

GGG is trying to fight the dude from The Contender lol

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
    It's not hard to understand, it's just hard to defend.
    You can’t defend it though. It’s what happened. I’m the biggest GGG fan on here but I’m a real fan and he is totally defeated. He needs a no hoper to build some confidence and assure his trilogy and big money with canelo. I don’t like it I can’t defend it.

Comment

Originally posted by G G G View Post
      Great fight. Adams is a very tough young MW in his prime.
      Very tough? This dude got knocked out by John Thompson. Thompson sucks he got knocked out by Liam Smith who isn't even a Middleweight.

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
        Typical golovkin opponent. Why is this a surprise. He made his name off bums like Monroe and rosado
        Monroe embarrassed this guy. GGG want from fighting bums to now fighting his bums leftovers. LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
          You can’t defend it though. It’s what happened. I’m the biggest GGG fan on here but I’m a real fan and he is totally defeated. He needs a no hoper to build some confidence and assure his trilogy and big money with canelo. I don’t like it I can’t defend it.
          Lmao, you gggroupies been defending that fraud all this time though. Hate to say we told you so!

Comment

props for your honesty, but I don't think it's that simple

also..... Canelo did not take his soul

I can understand Golovkin being dejected, because HE KNOWS he lost that fight..... and he likely knows that he will not beat Canelo in a trilogy, which is probably why they were "not interested" at this point..... but that is not justification to select yet another total no-hoper

selecting this contender guy would simply be a continuation of the same poor selection/decision-making, that has plagued Golovkin's career

they simply do not want difficult fights

the ONLY decent opponent Golovkin actually wanted to fight was the HUGE payday named Canelo..... nobody else

and Golovkin was only willing to take that fight if/when it happened on his terms..... otherwise, he would have passed on Canelo as well

I have been saying that - because it was obvious - since 2014

most called me a hater, but now..... most can see that I was correct

Comment

This is who GGG is trying to fight LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post

I can understand Golovkin being dejected, because HE KNOWS he lost that fight..... and he likely knows that he will not beat Canelo in a trilogy, which is probably why they were "not interested" at this point..... but that is not justification to select yet another total no-hoper

selecting this contender guy would simply be a continuation of the same poor selection/decision-making, that has plagued Golovkin's career

the ONLY decent opponent Golovkin actually wanted to fight was the HUGE payday named Canelo..... nobody else

and Golovkin was only willing to take that fight if/when it happened on his terms..... otherwise, he would have passed on Canelo as well

It was just triple jabs fan base that called you and me and others on here that saw through the bs hype haters... Some may still call you that even if he fights rigo next lol

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
                  This is who GGG is trying to fight LMAO
                  I’m all for it why not

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post

Yeah most call you a hater you're correct about that at least.

Comment

I’m all for it why not
                      You have no shame.

Comment

Working...
                      X