No announcement yet.

Per ESPN - Details of DAZN offer Wilder turned down

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BIG GUNZ View Post
    I just think the biggest problem is that Hearn doesn’t want to risk his big cash cow losing. Also Joshua needs to speak up & say he’s not fighting unless he gets Whyte, Fury or Wilder than those fights would happen much easier. Joshua is the A-side so he needs to speak up & tell Hearn to accomodate the other 3 as much as possible to get them in the ring. It can’t be a coincidence for Whyte, Fury & Wilder to all get away from a fight with Joshua. Something is going wrong in the negotiations & it appears to be on Hearn/Joshua’s side for the most part.
    He’s literally done that. Wilder himself said aj is begging for the fight I don’t know what more they can do. Even offers 60/40

Comment

Originally posted by todisday View Post
      Wilder should just force the 50/50 split on them in time,

Exactly how's he going to do that?

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
        20 mil to fight Breazeale how is that a bad thing?
        I know that’s the number being reported but I’m not sure that’s true. Why would anyone pay 20 million for a fight none of us wants to watch? Fury was supposed to get 100 million. Everyone reported that, and then Arum came out and said it wasn’t even 80. Shelley already came out and said it wasn’t a 100 days ago. Now maybe they upped the offer since then I don’t know. We should know more after the Wilder press conference.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
          they've offered the joshua fights as stand alone fights.

If Wilder would rather make 5 or less vs Breazele on SHO than 20mil on DAZN, then all the power to him
          I’m not sure I buy the offer to fight Breazele.

Comment

... everybody knows that it's only a promoters/platforms war here...

Comment

Originally posted by Fabes88 View Post
              They are willing to offer him 20 million for the breazle fight. A fight he has to take anyway. Against Tyson fury on ppv he made a reported 13 mil. Honestly what is there to cry about? You really think he’s going to make more on sho ppv than what dazn are offering?
              I’m not sure I buy the Breazele offer.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                But boy, haven't we come a long way from folks saying he should've taken 12.5 million, then 15 million? Imagine what's next.
                Not if you think he beats AJ. He'd now be the undisputed world champion, he'd be $40m dollars better off, earning stratospheric figures from endorsements and future fights and he wouldn't have suffered the embarrassment in front of the assembled world of boxing of retaining only his title by home cooked scorecards.

Comment

Originally posted by BIG GUNZ View Post
                  I just think the biggest problem is that Hearn doesn’t want to risk his big cash cow losing. Also Joshua needs to speak up & say he’s not fighting unless he gets Whyte, Fury or Wilder than those fights would happen much easier. Joshua is the A-side so he needs to speak up & tell Hearn to accomodate the other 3 as much as possible to get them in the ring. It can’t be a coincidence for Whyte, Fury & Wilder to all get away from a fight with Joshua. Something is going wrong in the negotiations & it appears to be on Hearn/Joshua’s side for the most part.
                  Lol how had nobody else trashed this guy

Hearn doesn’t want it yet has made several offers in the last few months

Also dazn themselves made a 100-120m offer

Wilder keeps rejecting and says he has no desire to fight

His master Shirley has made wilder lose millions for fighting for less and has come out and said, we won’t let wilder go elsewhere to fight like he owns him

Yet it’s Joshua’s and hearns fault

If that’s you think then you should stop thinking as it must be painful

Comment

Originally posted by Mirror Universe View Post
                    SHO did offer more. Hearn is lying. You should know Hearn is lying because he changes his story every day.
                    Right. What exactly has he changed?

Comment

Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
                      All that was needed to be said was "Yes, Anthony Joshua wants this deal; let's meet up to try and smooth out these rough spots on the deal".

There's no need to meet when your fighter says I'll fight right now for $50m, yet passes when the $50m shows up, lol.

What was there to even discuss?
                      When you're dealing with people of ^this level of intelligence you can never discuss anything.

Comment

Working...
                      X