• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mikey looked like a lost 1 trick pony.

Loma does the same without hurting him so much

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
      The moment spence landed a jab garcia shelled right up and wouldnt let his hands go in fear of spences return fire. Spences jab is probably more powerful than anything garcia has ever felt in his career.
      Everything spence throws hurts people. It's weird. And i mean everything, he chopps ****ers down

I wonder if it will carry when he fights bigger guys or fights at 154

Comment

Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
        Mikey looked like a lost 1 trick pony.

Loma does the same without hurting him so much
        Loma won't do shit honestly. Mikey would decapitate him. If Linares and Pedraza were considered big, Mikey will be a huge lightweight. He's also skilled and stronger than those pretenders. Loma won't mention Mikey.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
          Lets be real here he dominated because of a big size advantage not because of his basics. Lets see if he can bully a big strong welter like thurman or porter with the "basics"
          He wasn’t fighting like a face first brawler. His size wasn’t the biggest factor. Spence will 100% bully porter

Remember you kept saying how trash ugas was, and he should have got the decision

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
            Loma won't do shit honestly. Mikey would decapitate him. If Linares and Pedraza were considered big, Mikey will be a huge lightweight. He's also skilled and stronger than those pretenders. Loma won't mention Mikey.
            I think loma will have an easy time getting in and out and landing to a comfortable UD. Mikey is slow footed and loma is a freak with his legs.

Mikey has never really shocked me with his power. I wonder if mikey will have a hard time cutting weight now. He's pretty stocky.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
              He is kind of like a robot as basic as they come. He just throws txtbook punches without creating opportunities.

Borrrrring. Dont make me laugh with this boogeyman bullsht. Is this what we call special fighter in 2019?

Sorry but Spence is not special but he is very good still.
              Special FX aren't needed. Just keep beating your opponent.

Comment

Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
                I think loma will have an easy time getting in and out and landing to a comfortable UD. Mikey is slow footed and loma is a freak with his legs.

Mikey has never really shocked me with his power. I wonder if mikey will have a hard time cutting weight now. He's pretty stocky.
                I don't think it's gonna happen. Not worth for Mikey to trim down to 135. Expect Mikey to campaign at 140.

Loma's legs and pitty pats won't work on Mikey.

Comment

Working...
                X